User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter The mansion was a darn hell hole. Alis and Jimmy hadn't shut up, despite the fact it was unbelievably obvious that they were more in love with each ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    Note: Ended due to rethink and restart. There is a new version of the Epic SB but it requires character approval.

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS: New Start

    NOTE: POST ALL NEW PROFILES HERE: NOTE: POST ALL QUESTIONS HERE: NOTE: POST ALL PLOT IDEAS HERE: NOT ON THE STORYBOOK. STORYBOOK IS FOR CONTRIBUTIONS ONLY.

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS: New Start

    Welcome to the Espionage Epic Storybook. Storybook's DT: Why's it epic? This storybook has farmed characters from numerous numbers of YWSers in an effort to make YWS' first ever epic ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Sorry it's long. Kay - what do you think of plot ideas? Reg Carter "Cheers Eve," I said putting a hand signal upto Jane go and take her away why ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I came down the stairs with a heavy handed pistol in my grasp. Passing the kitchen, I hesitated in my stride before peering inward and looking at Chris ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    George Leyton ~ Guv'nor ~ Bunker, 1am I scanned Ty. I knew he would have his thoughts swirling as he tried to piece together his mistakes, but the mistake he'd ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    George Leyton ~ Guv'nor ~ Bunker, midnight "Christ," I sneered as I looked over at the over turned body. Since everyone was motionless, I thought I'd double check that she ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I finished up my bowl of beans and then grinned. My bullet wounds had healed a lot quicker than I'd expected and I silently thanked my immune system ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    George Leyton, Guv'nor. ~ Shop floor ~ 1 hour after closing time Clint was standing at the front of the shop. The night outside was breathing darkness through and since ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hidden Power

    General Laruzelski My mobile phone rang as I sat in the back of the 3rd Hummer, a cigarette hanging from my lips; its tip burning slowly. I flipped it open ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    George Leyton, "Guv'nor" ~ Bunker, 1 hour until closing time I looked around the bunker and noticed it was surprisingly vacant for the numerous agents that had been commissioned for ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    Note: (1) If you refer to George Leyton in your post, please be sure to spell it as LEYTON or use "Guv'nor" because otherwise it'll be confusing to differ between ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter "Suits me Riles," I smiled, "Oh, and I heard you're bringing Maitea back in the gang-" "Reg, it's because-" "Hey," I interrupted, "Don't worry. I think it's a ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    Guv'nor (George Leyton) It was an interesting arsenal of weapons, but then what did I expect? It had been supplied by the British, which probably meant that the mechanics of ...

    Jun 15, 2010


Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss