User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Reg Carter I looked at Riles as she consulted James about something. This wasn't a way to survive. Everyone needed to get colder or there would be a bloody mess ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    Jon "The Von" Schlick Upon reaching the stables, Schlick flung his luggage over his horses back and stroked his face. "It's time we left, dear Susan," he said, looking into ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    Jon Von Schlick "The Von" Time to close up , Schlick said to himself bolting up the door and amusing himself at the sight of a few of his books. ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Luke Iris I power walked down the corridor down to the canteen. I needed to find Hannah. It was time to get this stock thing sorted and deadlined. She'd know ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    Jon Von Schlick / "The Von" Von Schlick was going about his daily business of street selling his merchandise. Despite being one of the richest men in the world, he ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Reg Carter The others were busy digging into their beans as I'd finished up. I got up and grabbed a small handgun, checked it over, then placed it in my ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    May I still join? Although I like the numbers you have already (easier to work with) I really would like to join. Sure. Luke Iris I knew that the Freight ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Reg Carter I smiled, but coldly agreed to be the temporary leader. I despised being the centre of attention and somehow this whole affair had resulted in just that. "What's ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    (Haha ~brilliant! xD) Luke Iris The slow, careful bites that Coby took whilst she ate were somewhat amusing. It was as if she was trying to decipher it. As I ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Okay, Let's start. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Character note: The BR Canteen is run by "Maria" or "Marie". She's 60 years-old and an absolute darling! She loves a good laugh with everyone and

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    Here's my profile! :D Name: James William Carter "Jim" Age: 17 Grade: 11 Gender: Male Physical Appearance: -Nationality: British ~ Scottish -Height: 6ft 1" -Weight: Medium build, not stocky, but ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Alien Anarchy

    Hey there Apple! Name: Roger Forte Age: 41 Picture: Personality: Despite his aggresive past, he is a seeker for knowledge and very handy when planning maneouvres. He's seen alot and ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Okay, 1 more and we'll start.

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Bumped. Need more characters to start...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Reg Carter Mitch and James were blabbering about something to do with leading. I merely marvelled at Suzie who curiously sort through the weapons laid out infront of her. There ...

    Feb 10, 2010


I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser