User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Ah right, okay then :) Reg Carter The wind was harsh against the speed of the bikes and the night was slowly casting it's beginnings across the fields. I flashed ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Steve Dawn Jake told us we were heading into the monkey enclosure next, which was going to be unusual in the safari, but apparently these few lucky bodgers weren't even ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    (Plot from here? :) is one of them going to be killed off in the race? Lol -- Oo and can we like keep Reg as the "bodyguard" of the ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Steve Dawn "And I'm Steve," I said, smiling. She looked at me again but a little less bewildered and gave a shy nod. I sat back down and looked out ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Reg Carter I didn't like Jack and never really did. Him bringing up the past had automatically made him my enemy. Whether anyone else liked it or not. Bree could ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Steve Dawn I looked out the window with a smile strapped wide across my face. This was gon'a be a laugh whatever way it turned out. And Jess seemed pretty ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Reg Carter I stood outside, the cold air waving past my face. The faint sound of voice from within the base. The shouting from Jack and a small noise from ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    (COme on guys this is the best storybook out there, let's keep it active.)

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Steve Dawn This could be a fun trip. The four people here looked like a pretty fancy bunch, and fancy bunches meant an exciting ol'time. I smiled like a primary ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Steve Dawn I jogged upto the stand where a surprisingly ugly woman introduced me to some forms, so I obliged to fill them in. But she wasn't going to get ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Reg Carter I wandered around the groundfloor of Jack's base. The memories of being here were only brought to me by the stench of damp and the cold airy atmosphere. ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    The Job - Reg Carter After leaving the appartment, I checked the gun again. I was racing down the motorway, burning up fuel like it was a catalyst in some ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Name: Steve Dawn Age: 19 Gender: Male Personality: Very sarcastic humour wise, but he's a laugh to have around. The "joker" of the group but in a glum sort of ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Your Opinion

    Anything, long as it's active. I don't like it when people stop contributing. It's boring then, because only 2 of you are carrying it on...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    With the group if you like.

    Feb 24, 2010


You can do it, serpent king!
— Rhett McLaughlin