User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Name: Reg Carter Age: (29) Picture: Vehicle: 4x4 Personality: Talks very little & doesn't like to be stared at. He's extremely mysterious and nobody knows anything about him. His thoughts ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    John Barry/J. Bond "Oh golly gosh!" I shouted, "This is a bit of a bummer of a situation, isn't it just?" "Oh, yes it is Bond," said Ilona, in a ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    John Barry/James Bond I fixed my bow tie gingerly and Jessie tried her walk again. I looked to her and as she arrived she asked me my name. I smiled ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    *STARTING* If you want to be in this storybook, but you were really late because you were busy baking hot cross buns for a Sri Lanka cricket team, then just ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Reg Carter I walked up to Bree and smiled at what she'd done. Handy work , I thought. "Right, Bree," I said, "Next time you go with the others, you ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Beautiful :) I'll start this tomorrow 4pm GMT time.

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Steve Dawn Me and Jess started with the first batch of tents and I noticed she was murmuring something under her breath. "Not gonna be quite as nice as fresh ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    C'mon everybody! Join-y Join-y! :D

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Wicked profiles guys! Let's see how many more join up and I'll start this up on Monday :D Comedy for the win! XD

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Name: John Barry (From the Cillit Bang advert! XD) Person you're acting as: James Bond 007, naturally. Personality (Acting & normal, obviously it'll be much the same since they're amateurs): ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    DT: This is a storybook for all you comedians out there! Yep! I'm on about you ! What? Yes of course you , huh? Aw, you joker you! Anyway, this ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Reg Carter I paced back upto the room where Mitch was and looked coldly at Riley and James. "You've got to go and get him out of here as well, ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    what happened to dedicated story bookers? This is really unactive :(

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Reg Carter We reached the room with Mitch and Bree in and I looked scarcely at the doctor, who exited the room quickly in a dry fear. "Silly bastard," I ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Haha, "kerfuffle" :) Steve Dawn Everyone on this safari trip was a hell of a character and I'd already become good friends with Jess. We could laugh together and I ...

    Feb 28, 2010


Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard