-
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Reg Carter I picked up my phone as I left Max's room and dialed Suzie's number. "Suzie?" I asked through the phone. "Reg? That you?" She replied. "Sure is." I ...
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Reg Carter I left the room and walked back into where Bree was. She was still a little upset but more silent now. More in thought. I sat next to ...
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Reg Carter I sat there and comforted Bree for a minute. She turned to me and gave me a kiss. At that point the feelings filled up, the rememberance of ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)
John Barry/James Bond As me, 008, Oliver, Sonja and the rest of the cast tried to find a reason for all the seriousness of it all, I grew ever more ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Reg Carter I hear grumbling from upstairs in Riles' room. I burst in and see what all the fuss is about. And then amuse myself with the sight of a ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Reg Carter I grinned at Max's impatience and toyed with him a moment, walking along the patched grass in the direction of the woods. I turned back to face him ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Reg Carter I grinned at the sound of the spaniard's voice and said nothing for a moment. Then, as I continued driving, I began to talk. "'Tis is Reg," I ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Reg Carter I'd overheard what had happened, and naturally Bree was in stress about it. I may only appear to be a fighter to everyone else, but Bree and Riles ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)
(Bare in mind guys, that 008 is the only one who knows this isn't a real movie, okay?)
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)
John Barry/James Bond Like in all movies, the bad guy, Mr. Persono, had decided he wanted a little one on one chat with James Bond. I'd suddenly realised that was ...
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)
John Barry/James Bond Me and Oliver and the other captives finally reach the entrance to EP's HQ and realise it's really quite massive. "Well, this really is quite massive isn't ...
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Reg Carter It had only been a short time and already one of them had hit the road. This was a bunch of amateurs. I knew we needed more people, ...
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
C'mon guys, this storybook is packs o'fun! Get postin' more profiles!
Mar 12, 2010 -
Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)
John Barry/James Bond I paced with my fellow cast members trying to keep on my best acting face. I thought that as nothing was happening perhaps a spot of dialogue ...
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)
John Barry/James Bond All of a sudden I had to stop running as forty men in yellow suits stood infront of me with guns pointed at my head. "Oops, well ...
Mar 10, 2010
