User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter I looked at Bree and Alis pushed me out of the way. Riley was still angry with me and I couldn't see why. Of all the people here, ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter I came out the room just as soon as Suzie had. "I didn't drag anyone into anything," I sneered, "but since it seems it was inevitable, I guess ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter I stare at the photo. Part of me feels sorry for hurting Bree, but most of me knows that she didn't understand. Past like mine changes a man. ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter I groaned, "Besides this isn't about their strength or them trying to kill me ." "What on Earth is it about then?" Alis inquired. "It's about what they've ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter Marcello looks at the note and his left eye winces. I glare at him, but he tells me he's here to see Riles. Bree clings onto me, wondering ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Barry/Bond "If I can?" I yelled, "Back to my bloody day job!" She sighed and decided it would be better talking to 008 who seemed to know more about the ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter I sped up in the Land Rover. I'd need to get this done quickly and push it out of my mind, the burning thoughts were becoming torturous and ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Bond/Barry It was time for a James Bond moment, I thought. I stood to face the shooting and ripped off my shirt before making a "Hulk"-like growl. I look evily ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter As I sat outside with my sister-in-law to be, I thought about the present for once. No more dark past and no more happy future... just the present. ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter Bree sits there looking at me as I glare at the circled wedding dress. I smile and look up to her. I decide to sit up and take ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Jaden :) Don't mean to sound confusing or anything, but your post kind of defeats the point in mine.... ... Besides Reg needs to go to the hospital because of ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Be careful not to god-mod the Alis character please. She can't be immortal or perfect as a fighter. >_> Reg Carter I held my wrist. That new amateur had some ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter I looked at Bree and realised we were alone again. I sat next to her. It was the only time in my life I'd ever felt nervous -- ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter Bree looked right through me. I looked back at her and I winced. Bree had broken through my armour. I smiled at her and just watched her for ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter "Not likely," Bree said. "Ah, well. Me and the fella have a bit of respect for each other now," I said to her, reassuringly. "Huh? How come?" she ...

    Mar 15, 2010


I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear