User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter "My gun's always bloody loaded," I murmured to myself. This should be an easy night. Suddenly I hear gun shots from upstairs and rush up, my feet quickly ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter "Well, since none of us really know what to do, I guess I'll suggest we go to the Posh region 'round here and just help ourselves instead of ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter I shot up and stared at Alis. Before taking the china cup from Mrs. Evans and lobbing it at the wall angrily. It smashed everywhere. The room went ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    This isn't ended! ;O Let's go from AAAM's post before the "THe End" one. ;)

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter I wasn't particularly best at family reunions, but Riley's unrest and the dragging about of Ace by Maitea was quite enough to sway me into the category of ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter I looked at Riles and smiled. "Hey, 'ere James. Why don't I cook us all up some beans, eh?" He looked at me and tried not to burst ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter I smiled and jogged up to him. I took his hand and gave it a good shaking. "About time we got the old crew back, eh?" I laughed. ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Bond "Anyone got any champagne?" I asked, spritefully. "It's been a jolly long day and I feel like a spot of the fizz!" 008 sighed, "We can't plan, if we're ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter There was an underlying urge on my part to take my gun and blow Jack's brains out. Along with that ignorant little friend of his, but I knew ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Bond "Bloody good graphics for a non-movie," I laughed. "Any'oo Mr. Not-008, as you've seem to have saved our backs thus far, I'm all for following you! Any ideas?" I ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter I'd noticed that Alis and Jack had returned. I looked over at Jack, peering deep into him. I hated that man. I hated him unbelievably so. I grasped ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Bond I followed behind Ms. Davern and looked around the dark cave, and sighed. "I do say, Mr. 008, you've got us into a spot of bother, son," I said, ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter I walk up to Bree and take hold of her hand, but at the same time making sure I wasn't getting in the doctor's way. Every now and ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter Me and Marcello arrive outside Jack's warehouse. I noticed that the others had also gotten back. I looked at Marcello as he left the 4x4 and entered it. ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Love that post, Kay! Reg Carter I phone Marcello from my cell, it rings as I drive off in the direction of the mansion. The person on the other end ...

    Mar 23, 2010


I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Atticus