-
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Spot saved for Vanadis' Ace and MayApples' Maitea .
Apr 16, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Name: Reg Carter Age: 30 Picture: Languages: Reg isn't someone who particularly thinks smartly about being bilingual, English is all he particularly needs and he knows he can be threatening ...
Apr 16, 2010 -
Re: Summer Camp
Luke Riley The ball planted itself safely in my hands and I'd decided that I'd make my entry somewhat more dramatic than the others. I quickly took my right hand, ...
Apr 16, 2010 -
Re: Summer Camp
Luke Riley A few minutes ago, I'd jumped into a conversation with Rose, my senior. All of a sudden I'd found myself amidst a numerous number of camp colleagues. Not ...
Apr 15, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Reg Carter I stand next to the Priest and am suddenly woken up by some dreadful ballad comprised by someone on the piano. I didn't really pay much attention as ...
Apr 15, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Reg Carter The Next Day... Despite the fact that we didn't seem to be going full-throttle on the wedding after all with the churches and beautiful $20,000 dresses, Riley had ...
Apr 13, 2010 -
Re: Summer Camp
Luke Riley I walked in, somewhat confused at the situation of a older girl jumping up and down as if she'd found a love for cotton candy, but I dismissed ...
Apr 13, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Reg Carter The alcohol had stopped most of the pain and the plant methods Maitea seemed ever-so keen on appeared to work as well. I strapped a bandage over the ...
Apr 12, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Reg Carter I walk upto Riles and Alis whilst they're in mid conversation and grin at the fact Riley was letting her regain her place in the gang. I always ...
Apr 11, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
How Marcello died... :D Reg Carter It's in a spoiler because it is quite violent and probably 16+ so only read it if you want to. Also contains one use ...
Apr 10, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Reg Carter I hear the distand rumble of some engines and curse. I quickly stand up and walk out of the lounge leaving Bree. I peered into the kitchen. "Get ...
Apr 10, 2010 -
Re: Summer Camp
Im lookin' forward to this one :)
Apr 10, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Reg Carter I walk into the kitchen, noticing that everyone was having a good chuckle and seeing Maitea's face implanted into a Robin Hood book, I naturally assumed someone had ...
Apr 10, 2010 -
Re: Summer Camp
Sounds good Classy :) Count me in best friend! :D Character Palate: Name: Lucas Riley (or "Luke") Gender: Male Age: 17 Picture: Personality: Lively and loves to get involved. His ...
Apr 9, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Reg Carter "I don't understand how it could've been Marcello all along," I murtur as I walk into the old apartment. I huff. "I bloody 'ate this place." Riley nods ...
Apr 8, 2010
