User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter Mexico. I pull up outside a shack surrounded by nothing except sand. For miles around this land was baron and dry. The earth was orange. I sit in ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter Bree laughed and walked down the corridor to go see Riles, I looked back into Max's room and then let a big grin glide across my face. Poor ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I pulled up and parked outside the mansion, and looked over at Chris who was marvelling at the sight of it all. I simply shook my head as ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter Bree ran off to the van with Jimmy to go and fetch the medical kit for Max. The poor sod. Mind you, it could've been me. I looked ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Camp

    Luke I noticed that me slowly headbanging quite abnormally to music that didn't really flow the boat for that kind of dancing appeared to seem a little like a nod ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I locked eyes with the newly forming guests from outside and grinned widely. It's about time we did something out of the ordinary, even if it did mean ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Camp

    Luke Riley I burst out from the road leading down to the beach crazy as ever and went straight for the sea, taking a leap of faith as I crashed ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I walked back into the hall where everyone was still standing, at first I was bemused at how they'd not thought of actually coming in and relaxing but ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I heard shouts of pain from the room I'd just been in and looked around the corner to see Max on his knees talking to the rest of ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Camp

    Luke Riley I got into the car, dotted with bits of icecream slowly curdling down my face and looked at Rose on my right and Moni and Bonnie in the ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I stood there with my gun pointed directly at Max's head, the barrel wading up and down as I breathed in and out. My gaze was focused and ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Camp

    Luke Riley I mused at the outwardness of the others and I seemed to be making friends pretty quickly. I'd also always loved icecream and found the embarrasing story somewhat ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I walked out of the lounge into the hall, to see for myself what all the fuss was about. I noticed Max's figure in the door, guns pointed ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I walk into the hall after I'd briefly talked to James in the kitchen and mused at the new figure standing at the doorway, the wooden door shut ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Okay, hopefully when Kay gets back or comes online, this can start. We've got some new blood for this Storybook and I sense fun, let's just hope they don't all ...

    Apr 17, 2010


So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6