-
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I woke up. I needed that relaxation, it had done me good. Now it was time to go back to the gang. My wounds felt sore still, but ...
May 19, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I limped out of the house angrily, staggering every step. I burst through the front doors of the mansion and rocketed straight up to young Sal. I didn't ...
May 18, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter Any emotion I had ceased to exist now, I wanted James' soul. He should die. Although, it wouldn't do me any good to mess Riley about either. I ...
May 17, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
*It is kind'a, but Reg was the one who killed the Ghost in RHG2, along with his Uncle Freddy, but otherwise it's all good :] (The Ghost was Marcello from ...
May 15, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter Important to read (Sorry it's long) I gasped in a deep breath and instantly cursed at the sudden shot of pain that lurched at me. dammit , I ...
May 14, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg will survive, but it's an "only just" thing
May 13, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter The bastard sniper had shot Riles. I quick footed and jumped up the tree, dragging the Sniper by his leg down to the woodland floor. It was silent ...
May 12, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I didn't like being sat there, doing nothing. I knew Bree could handle the control of the others, so I walked down the right, through the woodland that ...
May 12, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter Me and Bree made the most of that special time together, just holding each other and knowing we were with one another. After a while, we'd heard activity ...
May 11, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
"The Vicar" I walked slowly up behind a fairly young girl, her eyes were misty as she delved into a bag of medical equipment and appeared to muse at each ...
May 9, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I growled at the sight of what Maitea had just done and ripped the gun I had out of the holster, I angrily growled as I shot a ...
May 8, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
The Vicar I stood there a moment longer after answering Riley's question and enlighting her about our first meet up. I then walked towards Max by one step and said ...
May 6, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I walk further in and wait for The Vicar to go into the lounge, he seems relatively at peace with himself as he sits down on the sofa ...
May 5, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
See previous post for his introductory. Name: "The Vicar" Age: Unknown. He looks about 70, but some say he recently celebrated his 80th. Picture: Country and Global Location: Birth country ...
May 4, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter Conversation hadn't particularly been much, but in the elderly man's prescence, it was vital that he did all the talking. He had a good spot for being a ...
May 4, 2010
