-
Re: Hidden Power
Name: General S. Laruzelski Age(13+): 57 Gender: Male Personality: A man who has little mercy, but a lot of pride. He has a blatent disregard for all human life and ...
Jun 6, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I couldn't particularly blame Riles for not giving me a shift to watch over her, hey, she'd probably be dead already if she weren't a young girl. Hell, ...
Jun 6, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I watched angrily as Riles interrogated Sal like she was a helpless puppy wretched from the streets. I knew that if it was her, I'd shoot her for ...
Jun 5, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter The rumble of my 4x4 was heard as I switched off the engine and got out of the car, taking the shotgun out and the new information I'd ...
Jun 2, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I lobbed the cell into the back seat of the 4x4, now wasn't the time for introductions... hell, probably wasn't the time for a one-man war against the ...
Jun 1, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I knew I was alone in my room, which is why I didn't fuss or hold anything back. I merely let the tear fall down my cheek like ...
Jun 1, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I charged through the front door as soon as I arrived back at the mansion. There was a new girl there, but I didn't give her the time. ...
May 31, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter Riley was right. She always was, and I'd know it. I walked out into the backroom and took a metal baseball bat out from my weapons bag before ...
May 29, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I drove off out of the forests. It wasn't that I had any particular dislike for Ace, it was more so that his girlfriend had killed my wife, ...
May 27, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I passed Riley in the hall and simply nodded as I walked passed. Then as I went by Ace's room I looked in to see him upset, my ...
May 25, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I took a step out of the bathroom. It was the first time I hadn't worn my hoody. As I walked out, Alis stopped to my left as ...
May 24, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I cradled myself with the tears for a while, running over what had been said and done. I was surprised Riley hadn't reacted moreso considering her sister had ...
May 22, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter "Arrghhhh," I roared as soon as I saw Maitea spill out explanations to Ace, as Eve ran off to find Riley. I didn't think twice and I ripped ...
May 22, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I look at the President gingerly as he invites me to sit down. "I knew it wouldn't be long until you came for me, Reg," He muttered as ...
May 21, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I pulled up outside the house, it always looked bigger on the television. Yet, the White House seemed to carry little authority in the current troubled times. I ...
May 20, 2010
