-
Re: Hidden Power
General Laruzelski I laughed. These two kids thought they could take me on? The reason I found myself to be so confident was an additional three hummers had pulled up ...
Jun 12, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
Okay, just waiting on 1 or 2 more profiles, and then we'll start. If you can message anyone else to join, it'll be fabulous. I'm looking for a proper epic ...
Jun 12, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
First and Last Name: George Leyton. Nickname: "Guv'nor" Note: also Leader of the Elite SIS Agents group. Age: 37 Appearance (Description): Short, cropped dark brown hair, young of face. Pale, ...
Jun 11, 2010 -
Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)
Welcome to the Espionage Epic Storybook. Why's it epic? This storybook has farmed characters from numerous numbers of YWSers in an effort to make YWS' first ever epic Storybook. What ...
Jun 11, 2010 -
Re: Hidden Power
General Laruzelski "General! General!" yelled a group of GOs running up behind me. I'd heard their footsteps previously but chose to ignore them. Them yelling my rank simply put a ...
Jun 11, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I'd finally woken up. It had seemed like seconds since I'd been shot and the pain had returned instantly. The bandaging job was shabby for Eve and I ...
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: The Twisted City
Arturai I walked along the trail of fields that surrounded me. It had been a long while since I'd left my own territory and got off the Horse and Cart. ...
Jun 8, 2010 -
Re: Hidden Power
General Laruzelski "General, Sir," one of the G.O.s exclaimed in heldback horror as they charged upto me as I walked gradually from my office. I turned and looked at him ...
Jun 7, 2010 -
Re: The Twisted City
Full Name: Arturai Gender: Male Age: 78 Birthplace: Saratov Father's Name: Lucio Mother's Name: Jynx Race: Human Eye Color: Blue Hair colour: Very light brown, greasy and shoulder-length. Height: 5'11
Jun 7, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I burst into the room where Ace and Maitea were, my anger stripped from me by Riley's comments. Hell, she was the one who knew me better than ...
Jun 7, 2010 -
Re: Hidden Power
General Laruzalski I crumpled to the ground, holding my face as I fell. Instantly, I shot back up, by this time, gloved G.O.s had ran up to her and restrained ...
Jun 6, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I looked at Sal gingerly pulling up the chair and then staring deep into her eyes. I could smell her fear, just like I'd smelt it on my ...
Jun 6, 2010 -
Re: Hidden Power
General Laruzelski The helicopter set down on top of the grey HQ. I clambered out and took my briefcase, walking up to a phone just inside the door next to ...
Jun 6, 2010 -
Re: Hidden Power
General Laruzelski "Well, move 'em on, Harold," I scowled, looking at the girl. "Don't touch her skin though, will ya Harold? Otherwise you'll end up like a skinned pig in ...
Jun 6, 2010 -
Re: Hidden Power
General Laruzelski I walked past the four G.O. members that were saluting infront of me. I didn't have any need to talk to them, it would be a measly waste ...
Jun 6, 2010
