User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Art & Photography Re: My Eyes!! My eyes!! XD

    Hey there! As a bloke, I don't particularly have any expertize in the fields of make up, but I will say you have wonderful eyes! Well, as I'm no Mr. ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Bailey in Ia Window

    Hey there! I absolutely adore the photo you've taken, it's very artistic and taken at a perfect angle with just enough surroundings in the frame. Flawless photo! Personally, like some ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art Dump

    Hey there! I'm Ben. I love your wolves, the sketching is superb :) my second wolf is the favourite of the two. I think your style and colour experiments are ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Soul Scratchings Redux

    Hello there! I'm Ben :) I love this piece because I think it reflects the title you've given it - or vica-versa. Your original style of the sketchy, broken lines ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: cute little boys

    Hello Telle! I think these photos are taken at just the right angles to make the most out of their cuteness, so brilliantly well dones. The personal nit-pick I have ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime drawing...sort of.

    Hey, I'm Ben. Love your anime Witch! I think it's fabulous! My favourite part is the anime features in the eyes, they're detailed and captivating. I also like how they're ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Rest in Peace... Emma

    Hello Captain :) I like this! It looks cute, but authorative and intelligent - makes me laugh! Anyway, I love it, I think you've created something very pleasant to look ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: and i am lonely now.

    This may seem weird but when I review art I look for mystery, and that's why I love yours! Hi I'm Ben, these are my thoughts about your image... Firstly, ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: art work

    Hey Maki! I love this, mainly because of the colours you've chosen to combine, I think the white outline delivers exactly the right impact, so it's know to us and ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kama's Photography Exhibition - [Updated Jan 16, 2010]

    Hey again! I'd just like to say that the converse is absolutely fantastic to look at! The thick, bright colours and pop-art shading make the work look brilliant! I love ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Bionic Girl

    Hello sacrifice! Firstly, I love the mix of character in this sketch. You may not have deliberately meant it, but the way the hairstyle varies on her head shows a ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kama's Photography Exhibition - [Updated Jan 16, 2010]

    Hello! I'm Ben and this is the first time I've seen your works and what can I say? They're fabulous! My favourite ones in the forum are the lovely oaks ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How do you write?

    Personally I don't plan, mostly I just write and let the writing motor itself into a plot. It usually doesn't work! BUT! by doing this I can take sections from ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    This is an interesting one, but my worst 5 would be: ""Homage to Catalonia"" by George Orwell because it's so slow paced and there's no hook. I didn't take to ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking For A Partner

    Ullo, I'm writing a Historical Fiction novel, called Reg Carter: Deep Cover. It's set in WWII and I need someone to write the story of Roger & Marie (become more ...

    Jan 9, 2010


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh