User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Art & Photography Re: My drawing of Luigi (A Nintendo character)

    Hey there! Luigi is such a beast of a videogame character -- Mario's better though! And if I'm honest that's what made me click on your work XD. Any'oo. I ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: People (drawings)

    Hey there! This is a little big, but I'll make do. Okay, the features are done amazingly, despite what the others say. You have demonstrated a talent for illustration and ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf

    Hey there! The feature shading on this wolf and the background is very well-done indeed like your school friends said. I think the wolf's emotion is serious and angry, yet ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: a black and white fairy tale.

    Hey again Telle! Obviously the best part of this has got to be the message. It's fantastic! I hope you made that up yourself because it has a huge punch ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Dackoda!

    Wow, Durrie. What can I say? The features of shading and your talent in illustration here are beautiful, this basically flawless. I suppose the only real improvement anyone could suggest ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sólveig doodle

    Hey there! I have to say the way you've "doodled" the features on this is well crafted indeed! -- that means it's ace . The hair is fantastically well drawn ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Emotional Aura (.hack)

    Hey there! I love this and I love CS2! Anyway! Like everyone else has mentioned the hair is absolutely stunning in terms of quality -- it looks a little like ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodles <3

    I love these, you've shown a real talent in this style of illustration. What I would say for your doodles though, is keep them black and white. You're excellent at ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: one step at a time

    Hey there! I love this photo because it feels so natural and it shows a beach scene at it's best. The effects you've used work wonders for me and I ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: It's a Fairy

    Hey there! I'm Ben! I have to say this reminds me of something out of rugrats and if I'm honest, it did make me chuckle. However, I think you've suceeded ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Study in Scarlet

    I love the originality of this picture. I think you've done a fabulous job in terms of angle, light, perspective and focus. It's flawless. I can't nitpick flawless - so ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Seed of Life.

    That's a fantastic use of colour there Mo.! It reminds me of the summer... haha, anyway *likes*. This is a beautiful piece of art! I think the way you've incorporated ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: julia's photo gallery

    Stunning photography here superasian! I adore your angles that you've chosen, they're just the right focus on the majority and I think that most of them are flawless in quality. ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Old and New drawings...

    Hey Flower! I think you have a brilliant talent for drawing and I adore the features of your work. I think I'd have to agree with Juni and say that ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Busted

    Haha! This is excellent. I'm Ben by the way! I have to say the simplicity of your character has a fabulous effect and the colours are hsaded to feature his ...

    Jan 20, 2010


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero