User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Official Polls Re: New name for Writers Corner

    Keep it the same.

    Jan 28, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Official YWS Weekly Review Race

    Well done Hannah. I'll beat you next time :) (3 Feb)

    Jan 28, 2013
  • Contests Re: Official Contest: YWS Valentine's Day Contest [Closed]

    My entry: Sonnet XXII, Proving the true Pretend that you and I are one among stars, Where no-one but the Moon can boast Of the darkness in space it scars, ...

    Jan 23, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: 1,000,000 Posts! That's 1 Million!

    My eyes fill harassed by light. On another note. YAY.

    Jan 21, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: This Week's Featured Member: JohnLocke1!

    Well done.

    Jan 21, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Film of 2012?

    The lack of Cabin in the Woods in these lists disgusts me. It's a smart genre-bending movie about the evolution of the horror genre. Very, very good horror film.

    Jan 21, 2013
  • Squills - The YWS News Re: Mali

    I don't think France has ulterior motives. As Karzkin has highlighted, Mali used to be a French protectorate. I think it's due to these reasons France feels more of a ...

    Jan 21, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Official YWS Weekly Review Race

    THE FIRST RACE HAS BEGUN. Please start posting your works below. Remember that Shino and I shall be handing out the rewards, so you should start reviewing soon as you ...

    Jan 21, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: When did you get interested in writing?

    Wrote a picture book when I was 7 (which was terrible) and I have been in love with writing ever since.

    Jan 18, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Patriotism

    I do hate the Queen though. This cut deep. It is a harmless, wonderful tradition of Great Britain. The Queen is above all a symbol of unity and a reminder ...

    Jan 18, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How hard is it to understand poetry?

    Saying these points, there are some poets who go out of their way to confuse the "average" reader. A very famous example of this is T S Eliot's The Waste ...

    Jan 18, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Lottery

    When it returns I may finally have somewhere to spend my 40k of points.

    Jan 18, 2013
  • Contests Re: Contest Anyone?

    I'm in.

    Jan 18, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pecan vs. Pecan

    I honestly do not understand this debate. By this post, I deduce that England has no pecans , and therefore its residents must be taught in the ways of can ...

    Jan 16, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pecan vs. Pecan

    I honestly do not understand this debate.

    Jan 16, 2013


On some days, my will to write disappears faster than a donut at a police station.
— Arcticus