User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Randomosity Re: Just a bit of fun! (Mangos!)

    Mr. Mango worked for Santa Claus and one morning Mr. Claus asks, "Dear Mango, why are you male?" and the Mango replies, "I do not know. Why are you?" To ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    Aw that's a shame Pudin! YWS will cheer you up! XD This was my day: So, I was walking down the street this morning and found that this girl gave ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Just a bit of fun! (Mangos!)

    HULLO! Okay, this is kind of "chat-inspired" thing based on the repetition of the word "mango" in a totally irrelevant conversation. Anyway! Here's the "fun"! It's a game. What you ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jackson had a deep voice!

    This is a Publicity stunt. O.o

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Wossy leaves the BBC

    Apparently he wasn't being paid what he would've liked. It's also suggested the BBC wanted rid of him but allowed him to leave on his own accord.

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Swear Words Are Just Like Any Other Word?

    Depends on context in my opinion.

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Ideal Writing Environment?

    Infront of a computer after dinner and in the evening. -- Perhaps a touch of music. :)

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Own Room Plate :)

    'Ullo Bexi! :D 'Tis me, Ben! Any'oo, I am in dire need of a room plate! So when I stumbled across this thread on this friday evening I was jolly ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Feelings on Atheism

    I think faith should be apart of everyone's life. I'm an Atheist, but do you know what the first thing I'd do in a life threatening situation is? I'd pray ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: 40 of the Best Web Sites for Young Writers

    Thanks for this post Nate. :) I haven't been with YWS long but I'm going to be here a long while yet :) Mwahaha. Ben

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Star Trek Series

    Voyager forever :) haha.

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    My day was immense. I'm no longer single :) haha! Ben,

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS UK Map

    I'm not mentioned, I'm from Salisbury, Wiltshire. Guess we're not too YWS popular here! :D Swindon looks surprisingly popular though, considering little things occur in such a place :D Lol! ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: A quick suggestion

    I've read Boyle's book. It's rude and naive, in my opinion. I mean he's one of my favourite comedians, but that book is badly written and it's completely unnecessary in ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Check How Much You've Grown

    This was only two weeks ago (give or take) :) Twenty years. Twenty full years since I was in this house. This was one of my favourite openings. I know ...

    Jan 26, 2010


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage