User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Lounge, The Re: What do I do with all my points?!?!?!

    What an amusing turn of events.

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS UK Map

    I didn't realise they had computers in Kent. O.o

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Why do people feel guilty about not reviewing?

    I feel guilty I spent January doing 160 odd reviews and was a runner up ~ level-pegging with Juni ~ and now in February, I've decided to retire from reviewing ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How much time do you spend on a review?

    Poetry: About 10 minutes. Fiction: 15-30 minutes, depending on length. Art: 5 minutes ~ not because it's rushed, but because I have strong impressions and close eye for feature improvements. ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Points Up for Grabs

    The best YWSer? The idols of YWS, like AquaMarine, Juniper, Snoink, Nate, Matt Bellamy, etc... All make you feel welcome. Besides, I'm only posting here so I can appear to ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Policy on Trolling

    Its the evolution of the English Language, which is somewhat dull and unexciting. Think, in 4,500 billion years everyone will genuinely believe that 'you' is spelt as 'u'. Curious thing, ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Science Fair Survey

    Name: Ben Age: 15 Gender: Male ______ Top 3 Movies Title: "Rat Race" Genre: Comedy Title: "Tommorow Never Dies" Genre: Spy Thriller (Bond movie) Title: "Valkyrie" Genre: Action/Adventure ______ 3 ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have Facebook?

    Farmville was a waste of my life.

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Just a bit of fun! (Mangos!)

    Lmao, that's insane :P 450 points xD

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The January 2010 Reviewing Statistics (Updated)

    Whoop :)

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Just a bit of fun! (Mangos!)

    Haha, funny! :) You both get, hmm, 300 points :D

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Reviewing Sunday

    Don't worry about what I said Nate XD Its been cleared up in most cases, and I was only on about the minority of reviews. Keep up the reviewing everyone!

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Reviewing Sunday

    Okay. I have a kind of complaint. As much as this is very ecouraging in getting everyone to review before the month's up... People aren't reviewing properly . I just ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Just a bit of fun! (Mangos!)

    Nice one! Scores on edited opening post. Anyway, keep posting people!

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Just a bit of fun! (Mangos!)

    This was PMed by callmeLily73 : I had a weird dream last night! It was a 50 foot mango! It had bunny ears and a french mustash!It chased me all ...

    Jan 29, 2010


If you want something badly, you just gotta believe it's gonna work out.
— Andy, Parks & Rec