-
Re: I'm alive!
Did it not cave in? Like in the movies... O.o
Feb 14, 2010 -
Re: How much time do you spend on a review?
Interesting concept. Lol.
Feb 14, 2010 -
Re: V-Day = Show Your Appreciation for Mods Day
Appreciates You're all cooler than me. XD
Feb 14, 2010 -
Re: Pretties! for you -.-
Oo, that's pretty wicked. :) I'll have one :D
Feb 14, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
Sorry about the name spelling... :/
Feb 13, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
I'm on it AAAM :) give me... 12 hours 'cause a film's on :D Nevermind, I just did 'em I did two just in case. Here you are: 1 2
Feb 13, 2010 -
Re: Want an avatar? (2)
Cheers Durrie :)
Feb 13, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
(name) Olli Paroli (title) Unkindly Waters. (cover art) A girl holding a pale Blue seashell in one hand (only show half of the girl's body. Her eyes are Orange) the ...
Feb 13, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
Here you are pinkangel54123:
Feb 13, 2010 -
Re: Want an avatar? (2)
Ullo Durrie (: I'd like one! ~ and er, I'ma let you free-style it! XD (No words though :P, except maybe "Jester" :D) Thankies :P Ben
Feb 13, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
Okay, give me 24 hours (:
Feb 13, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
Yello Cool People :D Fancy a cover for your book? I often design covers now and again so i thought it would be quite exciting to have a go for ...
Feb 12, 2010 -
Re: The YWS UK Map
Boyle is the guy in my avatar, he's a Scottish comedian :P. Danny Boyle's films really annoy me and I might have to buy a gun. ~ I'm joking.
Feb 12, 2010 -
Re: Need a Cover Page? [Closed]
Hey there Elinor! I'd like to see what cover you'll come up with for my column book! :D Been needing one for a while XD Title: Earth & Its Contents ...
Feb 12, 2010 -
Re: The YWS UK Map
Haha. Boyle's a legend. He's not an inspiration though, unless you've got that kind of look on the world, :P.
Feb 12, 2010
