-
Re: The January 2010 Reviewing Statistics (Updated)
Half terms been full of revision avoidance and coursework avoidance, so I'm technically slacking :(
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
I don't mind :), If you like humour, feel free to browse my "Earth" portfolio :) but like it says in the title, I design covers for fun, so it's ...
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
If you like Fox I'll do a couple more from different perspectives?
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
Okay, I'll see what pops up from my mind.
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
Okay, I came up with this fox: (Hope it's okay.)
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
Okay foxfire, I'll get on it ASAP. I don't know how accurate the image is going to be though, I might have to render a few so give me 12 ...
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
I nominate MinisterOfHighHopes for encouraging me to do more columns. ...and asking to buy my book :D
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: The January 2010 Reviewing Statistics (Updated)
Exam Period. :/
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
Done yours WhiteShadow:
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
Okay, here you are elinor: & Here's your's smexaykk01: Hope you like 'em. ~ Ben
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
Okay, I'm on it you two. Give me 24 hours, I got to do 2 that were PMed aswell O.o . :D
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: I'm alive!
Fair enough.
Feb 14, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
(Name) Kayla Dannhauser (title) Shadow Warrior (cover) A golden blonde haired gold eyed girl holding a blade (only show left side) on the other side of cover A boy holding ...
Feb 14, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
Ooh! ooh! Can Nutty has one please? :) (Nutty = WhiteShadow ^_^ That's me!) Sure, post what you would like :)
Feb 14, 2010 -
Re: Need a Cover Page? [Closed]
Hey Elinor! It's very good indeed! Thankyou (:
Feb 14, 2010
