-
Re: BenFranks: Member of the Month for March 2010
Thanks all :)
Mar 3, 2010 -
Re: A Story Through Film.
Lol, we'll be making a sequel somewhen xD
Mar 2, 2010 -
Re: Free Hugs!
*Hugs again for humanity's sake*
Mar 2, 2010 -
Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.
Lol Jabbers.
Mar 1, 2010 -
Re: A Story Through Film.
Me and my friends have been making James Bond parodies since 2008 and only really recently come up with something "Averagely entertaining". So, on this great achievement I've decided to ...
Mar 1, 2010 -
Re: Member Interview
Oooh! Do me! :D AM I the only one to laugh at this? :)
Feb 28, 2010 -
Re: Free Hugs!
*Hugs like a lemon* :) Lol, ~Ben
Feb 27, 2010 -
Re: What do you want?
If you could have one wish for the future, what would it be? I'd either like to be a producer in the movie business or a columnist for a national ...
Feb 26, 2010 -
Re: Member Interview
Feel free, I share a passion for journalism.
Feb 24, 2010 -
Re: John Terry & the Press
The sun may have been shining. The pool temperature was perfect. But John Terry's betrayed wife Toni appeared to be under the darkest of personal clouds in Dubai yesterday. Pictured ...
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
'Course.
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
I'd like to just thank everyone for being them, and not moaning about my moaning columns. XD Much love :D ~Ben
Feb 21, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
Thankyou! I'll get onto these ASAP. I won't be back from holiday until Monday 22nd, so hopefully you'll get them around them :)! Current queue: -Lauren2010 -foxfire -irishfire -Elinor Brynn
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
Lol. :) Well come along if you ever have a book and you might be curious for a bit'a cover design. :P
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
Thanks Irish, would you like one ? :)
Feb 17, 2010
