-
Re: Submission Call For YWS News!
Yay! My Physics column is up on it! :D I can't see the other one I submitted, mind you it was a little opinionated :)
Apr 3, 2010 -
Re: Do you want to be published?
Sounds pretty dandy Classy :)
Apr 3, 2010 -
Re: What's your strongest element?
Personally I use "Dialogue" because it's an easy motor to most of my plot lines and character development. Also, I think it's one of my strong points and I've always ...
Apr 2, 2010 -
Re: Do you want to be published?
Sounds like a wicked idea Classy! :) Would you take columns (i.e. Adult humour rants/opinionated journalism)? :D
Apr 2, 2010 -
Re: Omegle Games
I don't thrive in the advertisement area of life, and thus I've never needed to think about inviting people to a forum. :)
Apr 2, 2010 -
Re: The March 2010 Statistics Report Extravaganza
Bristol's full of people who work in TopShop though and happen to have an admirable amount of time on their hands.
Apr 2, 2010 -
Re: Reviews
I'm in the middle of an exam period so lately my reviews are only telling the reader my feedback. Whether or not this meets the 250 character borderline doesn't particularly ...
Apr 2, 2010 -
Re: Submission Call For YWS News!
I'm sure Nate isn't looking for up-to-date News bulletins, it's the writing that's important. :)
Apr 2, 2010 -
Re: Your Career
I want to be everything but apparently it doesn't work like that. So either a Cop or Columnist or Journalist or Full time Author. :)
Apr 1, 2010 -
Re: Submission Call For YWS News!
On the form link in Nate's first post.
Apr 1, 2010 -
Re: Submission Call For YWS News!
Nate, I submitted an article about the Life Of Stars (that's surprisingly educational for me despite the odd bit of satire I added) in "News - Science And tech" but ...
Apr 1, 2010 -
Re: BenFranks: Member of the Month for March 2010
thankyou!
Mar 29, 2010 -
Re: Submission Call For YWS News!
Nice stuff, I'll be a regular on 'ere then ;) Daily columns here we go!!! :D
Mar 29, 2010 -
Re: Submission Call For YWS News!
LOVE this idea. Absolutely legend Nate! How many works can I submit? (I kind of have a numerous number of columns at my disposal lol) :D *Eager*
Mar 28, 2010 -
Re: BenFranks: Member of the Month for March 2010
Love y'all :D
Mar 18, 2010
