-
Re: The Ultimate WHO Questionnaire
From the man who brought you...The Official Stupid Questionnaire & The This, This or That Questionnaire ... COMES! The Ultimate WHO Questionnaire! All Answer! You can put any name you ...
Apr 22, 2010 -
Re: Boston Marathon
You will if you don't walk ;)
Apr 19, 2010 -
Re: The US/UK Divide
haha no problem everyone :D
Apr 19, 2010 -
Re: The US/UK Divide
O.o i like the fact the guy who does this website calls everyone "chum", it's amusing :)
Apr 18, 2010 -
Re: The US/UK Divide
Haha:)
Apr 17, 2010 -
Re: The US/UK Divide
:lol: Glad you liked it
Apr 17, 2010 -
Re: Beautiful Eyes :)
I have brilliant blue eyes, and i don't think I'd trade them for brown (;
Apr 17, 2010 -
Re: The US/UK Divide
Hey everyone, I've found this great website that compares over thousands of words that vary meaning between Britain and America. The "Slang" section was particularly amusing! If you're ever bored, ...
Apr 17, 2010 -
Re: The This, This Or That Questionnaire!
'cause Im a bloke :)
Apr 13, 2010 -
Re: The Official Stupid Questionnaire!
That's not half a bad idea! Might take you a while though, since I made so many questions, lol :)
Apr 13, 2010 -
Re: The This, This Or That Questionnaire!
From the man who brought you The Official Stupid Questionnaire Comes... The THIS , THIS or THAT Questionnaire! All answer :) #1 - Holiday Destination: Australia, Russia or Canada? #2 ...
Apr 13, 2010 -
Re: Library or Book Store?
Book store anyday, I enjoy having a collection of books ;)
Apr 13, 2010 -
Re: The March 2010 Statistics Report Extravaganza
Britain's far more massive. It's just mostly underground.
Apr 11, 2010 -
Re: Need help with a question! Please! Calling all Women!
Oo I did this once and it worked, I got the girl! Except I did know her very well . I'd definitely talk to her first because if she doesn't ...
Apr 10, 2010 -
Re: Swear Words Are Just Like Any Other Word?
Swearing is a modernisation in the English language. Times change and so does language, if you're not up for change then good luck in the near future because if the ...
Apr 6, 2010
