-
Re: Top 10 Stand-Up Comedians
Oh, and a Special Mention goes to: George Carlin for bringing something new to stand-up comedy
Jun 1, 2010 -
Re: Top 10 Stand-Up Comedians
Stand-up Comedy just so happens to be one of the most successful toured show businesses of all time and is carefully taking over our prime time TV, setting new levels ...
Jun 1, 2010 -
Re: This is disgusting (KFC)
Be alright if they took out the cheese, wouldn't it. :)
Jun 1, 2010 -
Re: Random Youtube Videos
. 'Nough said.
Jun 1, 2010 -
Re: Sleep-reading
Perhaps the book was predictable? You may've read to a point, slept and dreamt about what could've happened next and then woke up the next morning and began reading something ...
Jun 1, 2010 -
Re: The Strangest Of Situations Questionnaire - ALL ANSWER
Haha. Benny, your questionaires are awesome. I do try:)
May 26, 2010 -
Re: The Strangest Of Situations Questionnaire - ALL ANSWER
From the Man who brought you: The Official Stupid Questionnaire The This, This or That Questionnaire And... The Ultimate WHO Questionnaire COMES : The Strangest Of Situations Questionnaire! Q1: If ...
May 24, 2010 -
Re: Santa Claus is Coming to YWS!
I got a prezzie for my contribution to YWS News;) I'd like to thank whoever recommended me! :D haha.
May 24, 2010 -
Re: Becki's Photoshop and Art thread.
Sorry Becki, missed your post above :] You can postpone this request as long as you need to! Title Reg Carter: Deep Cover Name Ben Franks Synopsis Agent Carter is ...
May 11, 2010 -
Re: The Average YWS Date of Birth (Updated)
It doesn't really matter anyway. The ice-caps are melting, global warming is increasingly more likely and nuclear weapons are still at large. What does this tell us? It tells us ...
May 5, 2010 -
Re: Handwriting: Cursive or Unjoined?
I always write joined up. It's neater & faster. My writing also looks a tad fancy lol :wink:
May 5, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
Thanks! :)
Apr 27, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
Photoshop. :)
Apr 26, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
If I get this Stats revision out of the way, I'll do them this weekend.
Apr 26, 2010 -
Re: The Ultimate WHO Questionnaire
I have protected the second names of my friends... - Who makes you laugh the most? Frankie Boyle - Who's the most entertaining person you've met? Kieran M. - Who ...
Apr 22, 2010
