User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Lounge, The Re: June 2010 Statistics (aka, YWS Goes Bonkers)

    I don't really expect us to meet January's numbers again for quite some time. Anyone fancy proving him wrong? :) I'm up for it.

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for July: Skins!

    Congratulations Skins :] You deserve it!

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 10 Stand-Up Comedians

    A few missing people in that list, although I completely agree with quite a number of them!! Although my top ten would be in any random order, because I love ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Review Day Review (aka, The Damage)

    75,354 characters typed by BenFranks Dude, respect x1000. Wow, that's a lot. :L Oops. :) and thanks LPR n' Kamas :] you both made it fun!

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Review Day Check-In Thread

    Congrats everyone! Took this after the leaderboard updated at the :15 when it updated. We rock! YWS is AWESOME.jpg Aww, congratulations Way2Down, you deserve it! :] I'm just glad I ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Review Day Check-In Thread

    I'm burned at 46. Hats off to anyone who beats me, competition is welcome! Much love everyone! Im'a go to sleep.

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Review Day Check-In Thread

    Aww, Ben, am I not a threat too? >.< Definitely ;) Though there's always a lot of competition :D

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Review Day Check-In Thread

    Just another quick note: There have been more reviews in the past 24 hours than ever before in YWS history. At the moment, there have been 352 reviews in the ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Review Day Check-In Thread

    36. ;) I miss reviewing, I'm going to get back to it next month and hopefully have my first time as the Month's No.1! But I doubt it with Snoink, ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Does Snoink Sleep?

    It's not as hard as it looks ;) but then again I only got like 29 in a day before, so yeah. :) You guys haven't seen June and myself. ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Does Snoink Sleep?

    This is just disgusting... Seriously? 35 reviews in a single day? How are we supposed to beat her? By doing 36 reviews in a single day ;)

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Where'd your username come from?

    My Mum did the first bit, my Dad did the second, but he had little choice; it was merely tradition.

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: POLL: Who do you think will win the World Cup?

    ENG LA ND! 8) I second that ;) but doubt it. :D lol

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: POLL: Who do you think will win the World Cup?

    Unfortunately Italy won't win. They've drawn two unsuccessful games and as much faith as you may have, I don't think they'll get past the Last-16 play-offs since they'll probably go ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: POLL: Who do you think will win the World Cup?

    Hmm, after England's performance at Algeria, I don't think they'll get to the final. Quarter Finals if they're lucky, perhaps.

    Jun 18, 2010


Me personally if my grandma got replaced by a wolf i think i would clock it pretty fast
— CorruptedData167