-
Re: Featured Member for August: Jetpack!
Congratulations! :)
Aug 2, 2010 -
Re: Which Famous Writer Do You Write Like?
Hm. I got Kurt Vonnegut. Twice.
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: The World According To YWS [Updated With USA & UK Maps]
Scotland's letting the side down! XD
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: The Dibble-Dabble Expert's Questionnaire
Some of these answers are hilarious :)
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: Why do you register on a website?
Anywhere that looks as though the people are genuine humans and therefore the increased likeliness that they will respond to my humour. :) Obviously what I can get away with ...
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: The July 2010 Newsletter: Did you like it?
I loved it! Good to know what's going on! :D
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: The Dibble-Dabble Expert's Questionnaire
1. If you had to admit you were an expert in one thing, what would it be? British Stand-up Comedy 2. Does this subject fit into the category of Food? ...
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: The Dibble-Dabble Expert's Questionnaire
From the maker of: The Official Stupid Questionnaire The This, This or That Questionnaire The Ultimate WHO Questionnaire The Strangest of Situations Questionnaire COMES The Dibble-Dabble Expert's Ques
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: The YWS Cliques
I'm glad that you wrote this like a genius. :] But you've forgotten the suck-ups ;)
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: Top 10 Stand-Up Comedians
Not that fond of Frankie Boyle's stand-up, either. Love him on Mock the Week, but his stand-up material is just a re-hash of his MtW jokes, and it doesn't have ...
Jul 10, 2010 -
Re: Top 10 Stand-Up Comedians
Stephen Colbert. Stephen Colbert is the best thing to happen to American news reporting. ;o
Jul 6, 2010 -
Re: "Recommend a TV Show" Thread!
Black Books is one of the top comedies ever. I'd also suggest Top Gear for simply being the most entertaining car program middle-aged men mess about I have ever seen. ...
Jul 2, 2010 -
Re: "Recommend a TV Show" Thread!
Hey there! Welcome to the Recommend a TV Show! thread. In fact, it could be compared to Ronsil, due to the idea that it does exactly what it says on ...
Jul 2, 2010 -
Re: Obama Internet Kill Switch (Updated 06/26/2010)
This is a bit like the story in the UK to shut off people's internet in terms of pirating. The only problem with something like this is that because democratic ...
Jul 2, 2010 -
Re: Thriller Recommendations
Hey there everyone! If you like law or political thriller books, like I do, then I think you'll love to read an author called Greg Iles . He wrote an ...
Jul 2, 2010
