User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Squills - The YWS News Re: Clever Comedy is far From Dying

    I recently read an interesting article about clever comedy supposingly dying in modern, British television. They couldn't possibly be more wrong. Even the age-old comics have the same old knack ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Squills - The YWS News Re: Fox Shoots Man

    How sadistic, Amy. He was just an innocent fox hunter who wasn't very good at his job. He got shot and you call it cool? Pretty much serves him right. ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Wanna Book Cover? Request Here!

    Hey there, if you're feeling creative could I have a cover done? :) My book is called: Dirty Doves Line to go on it (keep fairly small): When the only ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Resolutions for 2011

    1. Sleep more. 2. Generally sort it out. :)

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: When is the best time to post a work?

    Looking at who's in chat on the homepage can also give you a very rough, general indicator to who is online. If there is 5+ members in chat, you're probably ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Over The Years

    This was quite interesting, considering I was quite a later arrival to YWS (2010) and didn't realise how drastically the design had changed. :P

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Violence in Media

    when many books are far more violent than say Saw series SAW isn't banned, not in the UK anyway. The main reason why their is a larger focus on the ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty.

    Just throwing in a thought: What about those who are wrongly convicted? They will face the death penalty and have no chance to proove otherwise. Take the Yorkshire Ripper for ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2010 Yearbook

    Note to Self: I still love James Bond. Notes to Others: LittlePetRock - Ex-Wifey BondGirl007 - Legend. AquaMarine - I've known you for like... wowzers. Jagged - Clint Lawson. 'Nough ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: an unrecognized blog!

    Moved to lounge.

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Different" Questionnaire - All Answer!

    Awesome, can I circle it amongst my friends? Be my guest.

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a pen name?

    My pen name is BenFranks. No-one knows my real name, Ben Franks. The world's best hiding place is right under their nose.

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Different" Questionnaire - All Answer!

    Un: You are hanging for dear life off the edge of a cliff face. Explain your thoughts in no more than two words. (Too innapropriate for YWS) "Fudging Heck!" Deux: ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Different" Questionnaire - All Answer!

    From the maker of: The Official Stupid Questionnaire The This, This or That Questionnaire The Ultimate WHO Questionnaire The Strangest of Situations Questionnaire The Dibble-Dabble Expert's Questionna

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Is the hardcover novel dead?

    I used an e-reader once and although it's very convenient, I will always prefer print and I think that the e-reader will never diminish books. Books will always outsell e-readers, ...

    Oct 3, 2010


"its been a hot minute" no it hasn't minutes aren't hot
— canopy