User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Lounge, The Re: Just a Quick Word

    Hello everyone and all :)

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Just a Quick Word

    It's been a while since I've waltzed around the forums of YWS and I am always impressed by the amazing skill and talent that I see. Naturally, I was eager ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Red Star Passes

    With you on that BenFranks! I suppose it has something to do with today being my first day on the site! Well, I welcome you to YWS. It's an incredibly ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Red Star Passes

    This thread confuses folk like me. But pretty pic, old sport. :)

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Genre Battle

    Looks like I'm in the tiny 5% that adore thrillers :)

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Why I'm a big fat dork.

    I literally have never heard of any of those books besides Paper Towns .

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: International Share of YWS

    Woo! Go Team GB! haha

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Squills - The YWS News Re: Saif Gaddafi's Mansion Occupied by Squatters

    Libya: Saif Gaddafi's London mansion occupied by squatters A London mansion owned by Saif Gaddafi, son of the dictator of Libya, is occupied by a group of activists and habitual ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: British Stereotypes

    Skins! You're British and you don't like tea?! D: I am muchly surprised. xD

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: I feel like making a website

    A good place to find Domain names for fairly low prices is or - it's where I got mine from. They have a reliable website constructing service, an optional forum ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Squills - The YWS News Re: Man Stabs 4, Killing 1 for Making Fun of His Farts

    Very much so. :)

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Squills - The YWS News Re: Man Stabs 4, Killing 1 for Making Fun of His Farts

    Is that site a trustworthy news source though? :) Or is it like Fox ?

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS

    American: 21 Canadian: 3 English: 11 Filipino: 5 Finnish: 2 French: 2 Indian: 5 Irish: 1 Italian: 1 Puerto Rican: 1 Scottish: 1 South African: 1 South Korean: 1 Welsh: ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Squills - The YWS News Re: Ugly Fonts Make It Easier To Remember What You Read

    Probably because you spend so much time trying to work out what it says. :D

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Squills - The YWS News Re: Alien Hand Syndrome

    Imagine being attacked by one of your own hands, which repeatedly tries to slap and punch you. Or you go into a shop and when you try to turn right, ...

    Jan 20, 2011


In a world too often governed by corruption and arrogance, it can be difficult to stay true to one's literary and philosophical principles.
— Lemony Snicket