User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Lounge, The Re: Writing: A process or an art?

    I'd just like to address the point here of how you asked Creative Writing should be taught. Firstly, you're forgetting one of the greatest unwritten rules obeyed by the greatest ...

    Jul 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: July's Featured Member: barefootrunner

    Very well done.

    Jul 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: My Website

    Hi there, I run the international online magazine Pie, and I want to give you some advice as to setting up an online community - especially if you want to ...

    Jul 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The Language Lounge!

    Je ne parle pas le francais.

    Jun 18, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Name Change?

    Moongazer

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: British Universities

    I would like to go to Aberystwyth in Wales .. so nice :)

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspires you to write?

    I think every writer would agree, at some point along the line - whether you write for a hobby or professionally - writing is spawned from reading. You cannot write ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Hello

    Gut, danke!

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    Yesterday, I saw big purple elephants eating my house. They sucked out my book shelves and ate my Oscar Wilde collection. And the Foxtrot comic book that was drenched in ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Hello

    Guten Tag. Wie geht es dir?

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Nose

    benfrranks

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favourite word?

    I am a simpleton... Spiffing - Is there anything more colloquial and British? Dandy - My standard replacement of the word "fine". Beautiful/Beaut - Say it like you mean it ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: British Universities

    University of Kent is absolutely fabulous for Euro/Foreign students. Great community there.

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pie here

    This is advertising a dandy suggestion! ;) Click here please. ...aha. :)

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Just a Quick Word

    LUMI :) Hope all is well.

    Sep 16, 2011


When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.
— Grace Helbig