User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Lounge, The Re: #FinishThis2013

    My story is a novel following five low lifes from Bristol who all get on the same bus and decide to set up a mercenary group. They later take Paris ...

    Dec 31, 2012
  • Contests Re: Official Contest: YWS Valentine's Day Contest [Closed]

    I'm in love. I'll give this a go.

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: A most pressing concern

    PFFT. You only have to do 1000 reviews! Get to it, woman! Sounds like a challenge.

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: #FinishThis2013

    I'll give this a go - see if I can juggle it with everything else.

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is It Possible To Waste Time?

    What happens if you are also, at the moment 'in control' of other people's time? For instance, say you are a lecturer. Say you're supposed to be a lecturer of ...

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is It Possible To Waste Time?

    The idea of wasting time implies a purpose that all humans are meant to be striving for. Whether it exists or not depends on your belief in such a purpose, ...

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is It Possible To Waste Time?

    Then you'd surely be likely to refer to your own perspective? After all, you're the one deciding what's a waste of your time. Unless you listen to what society thinks ...

    Dec 23, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God or not?

    A definition might help here, because you evidently have a far more 'atheist' view on agnosticism than I. "An agnostic does not deny the existence of God and heaven but ...

    Dec 22, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God or not?

    @musingsmutterings - I wasn't going to get involved here, merely interested, because this is a question which will never get an answer. However your point fully frustrated me when you ...

    Dec 21, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is It Possible To Waste Time?

    Surely "wasting time" is transcendental purely through reading too much into it? In my environment the idea of "wasting time" is merely a colloquial address used in reference to time ...

    Dec 21, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: What's everyone reading?

    Just finished Metamorphoses by Ovid, Golding's translation. Heavy going read. Going to break it up now with a bit of The Talented Mr Ripley , as you do.

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Which Famous Writer Do You Write Like?

    Apparently I write like Ben Elton. I was honoured to be told such things! And the results for my latest written chapters were: Ian Fleming - 4 Mark Twain - ...

    Sep 6, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: So who can't wait for Ice Age 4?

    I'm really not a fan of Ice Age, probably because I find Ray Romano - or whatever his name is - very, very annoying.

    Jul 15, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Blogging?

    I am personally a fan of Wordpress. They're rather good at keeping you updated, feeding through views from people who normally wouldn't have seen your pieces, and also it's really ...

    Jul 15, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women in Politics

    My question to you is, does a woman really have less respect than a man in politics? I am from the UK and as far I know every politician in ...

    Jul 13, 2012


As long as you don't find out about my other, way worse, crimes- I'm fine.
— MrytleJinn