-
Re: Marijuana-legal in US?
Aet makes some good rounded points, but I think my point still stands that you'll struggle to get a political figure willing to implement the change any time soon. Like ...
Jan 10, 2013 -
Re: Marijuana-legal in US?
Interesting points given by Aet and an interesting point given by you too, North, regarding the idea of driving accidents potentially rising. Perhaps you're right, but we won't really know. ...
Jan 9, 2013 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
I'm lame and let the real world get the better of me. But I'm back now. Let the Lily legacy continue to terrorize the halls of YWS for years to ...
Jan 9, 2013 -
Re: Ron Weasley - Doctor Who?
Grint wins my vote over Hiddleston
Jan 8, 2013 -
Re: Notifications
I'd have thought my 312 notifications when I returned in December after two months away would have exceeded the posts if they weren't in their thousands. Lol
Jan 7, 2013 -
Re: Ron Weasley - Doctor Who?
Yes, please! I've missed my dear little Ron, it would be nice to see more of him :) Did you ever catch Wild Target ? That film was hilarious.
Jan 7, 2013 -
Re: Ron Weasley - Doctor Who?
I didn't know I needed this until now. I want this so bad. Yes, it would be awesome. I imagine funny too.
Jan 7, 2013 -
Re: Ron Weasley - Doctor Who?
Someone mentioned to me today the actor Rupert Grint, who played Ronald Weasley in the famous Harry Potter franchise, was considered by a BBC crew member to fill Matt Smith's ...
Jan 7, 2013 -
Re: Best Article of 2012?
Some of us, being writers, will read the papers. The stories of every day bring inspiration in all forms, even when you're simply delving into the regional. They also bring ...
Jan 7, 2013 -
Re: New Junior Moderators
Well done! See you around.
Jan 7, 2013 -
Re: #FinishThis2013
Wrote a dandy 3k words today. I was in one of those moods where I couldn't move, so laptop in bed worked out nicely.
Jan 6, 2013 -
Re: Is It Possible To Waste Time?
I think it is impossible to waste time. Every second of every day, nay, every moment of every day since the day you were born, you have been thinking. Thinking ...
Jan 4, 2013 -
Re: 12,000 posts party!
Congratulations Snoink :D
Jan 1, 2013 -
Re: Three Word Story
not for a
Jan 1, 2013 -
Re: Three Word Story
the world end?
Jan 1, 2013
