User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Media Reviews Re: James Bond.

    Thumbs down to the Ian Fleming's original books, they're too slow in plot, but I love the man for inventing clearly the best thing in the world. Thumbs up to ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Jaden :) Don't mean to sound confusing or anything, but your post kind of defeats the point in mine.... ... Besides Reg needs to go to the hospital because of ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Writing Non-Fiction. (Tutorial/Guidance)

    Hey there! Hopefully this wasn't a waste of an hour! I'm Ben and this is a short piece to help you guys write and perfect your Non-fiction. Obviously, I'm not ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Brother War

    Heya Grin! Okay, I loved this loads. At first I wasn't sure about your rhyme because it seemed a little force and cheesy, but as I read on it worked ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Have a Peanut!

    Thankyou :D

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Yours Truly

    Hair beautifully black As a night at sea; Skin, a pearl white, Like the froth of a majestic wave. Your walk so gallant And proud; Your stride so stunning, And ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Make me....I dare you

    *Pokes* Want to review something? :D This is a bit'a personal work so it's probably a mess, but I'll value any thoughts you have xD (it's poetry)

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Be careful not to god-mod the Alis character please. She can't be immortal or perfect as a fighter. >_> Reg Carter I held my wrist. That new amateur had some ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: BenFranks: Member of the Month for March 2010

    xD

    Mar 17, 2010
  • General Articles Re: All because of a boy. . .

    Hey there, There's a few things that make this piece lacking in what it should be and generally it's due to your use of punctuation and structuring. Moslty this is ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter I looked at Bree and realised we were alone again. I sat next to her. It was the only time in my life I'd ever felt nervous -- ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Stupid Questionnaire!

    Quiz is long... Quiz is popular... xD

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Non-Fiction. (Tutorial/Guidance)

    Mmk, thankyou.

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter Bree looked right through me. I looked back at her and I winced. Bree had broken through my armour. I smiled at her and just watched her for ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Those Last Words

    Love it. Did you do this yourself? I think the choice to show it and black and white is the best thing ever, the angle of the frame is excellent ...

    Mar 15, 2010


Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences.
— Dr. Harrison Wells, The Flash