-
Re: The Story (PG-13 for sensitive subject)
Hey there, I'm going to review this as writing and not discuss morales, even though I will say I agree with your arguments; despite not being gay myself. Any'oo, In ...
Mar 21, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Reg Carter I groaned, "Besides this isn't about their strength or them trying to kill me ." "What on Earth is it about then?" Alis inquired. "It's about what they've ...
Mar 21, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Reg Carter Marcello looks at the note and his left eye winces. I glare at him, but he tells me he's here to see Riles. Bree clings onto me, wondering ...
Mar 20, 2010 -
Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover (Chapt. 4)
Thankyou WD, that's helped alot. I might post my edited version up somewhen in the future, :)
Mar 20, 2010 -
Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)
Barry/Bond "If I can?" I yelled, "Back to my bloody day job!" She sighed and decided it would be better talking to 008 who seemed to know more about the ...
Mar 20, 2010 -
Re: Yours Truly
I actually love those changes- Thanks Kay! :D
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Reg Carter I sped up in the Land Rover. I'd need to get this done quickly and push it out of my mind, the burning thoughts were becoming torturous and ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)
Bond/Barry It was time for a James Bond moment, I thought. I stood to face the shooting and ripped off my shirt before making a "Hulk"-like growl. I look evily ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Yours Truly
Thankyou (:
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Reg Carter As I sat outside with my sister-in-law to be, I thought about the present for once. No more dark past and no more happy future... just the present. ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Reg Carter Bree sits there looking at me as I glare at the circled wedding dress. I smile and look up to her. I decide to sit up and take ...
Mar 18, 2010 -
Re: BenFranks: Member of the Month for March 2010
Love y'all :D
Mar 18, 2010 -
Re: James Bond.
Each to their own (:
Mar 18, 2010 -
Re: Back & Reviewing! Love friendly neighbourhood, Ben.
Really busy recently, I'll try to get it done this weekend -- :)
Mar 18, 2010 -
Re: Yours Truly
Hahaha :) Lol, love the feedback guys! And thanks, *well-happy* Lol. :D
Mar 18, 2010
