User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter I'd noticed that Alis and Jack had returned. I looked over at Jack, peering deep into him. I hated that man. I hated him unbelievably so. I grasped ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Bond I followed behind Ms. Davern and looked around the dark cave, and sighed. "I do say, Mr. 008, you've got us into a spot of bother, son," I said, ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter I walk up to Bree and take hold of her hand, but at the same time making sure I wasn't getting in the doctor's way. Every now and ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Yours Truly (Edited)

    Thankyou Skins! And I'm sure you're a great reviewer! This is just the edited version so I was hoping there wouldn't be nitpicks, so it all looks promising so far! ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter Me and Marcello arrive outside Jack's warehouse. I noticed that the others had also gotten back. I looked at Marcello as he left the 4x4 and entered it. ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Love that post, Kay! Reg Carter I phone Marcello from my cell, it rings as I drive off in the direction of the mansion. The person on the other end ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter I looked at Bree and Alis pushed me out of the way. Riley was still angry with me and I couldn't see why. Of all the people here, ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Yours Truly (Edited)

    Thankyou! :)

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Yours Truly (Edited)

    Hair beautifully black As a night at sea; Skin, pearl white, Like the froth of a majestic wave. Your walk so gallant And proud; Your stride so stunning, And your ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You make me wanna feel

    Hey there! I think the pace of this poem is the grabbing part because there'sa nice sense of rhythm coming from your line variation. What I will say though is ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Ghosts?

    Hey there Nike, Firstly I wouldn't say this piece is finished because it appears more like a memo or something. I do say I like your use of short sentences ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Past is like the main plot point at the moment, me and Kay have something special planned for that, so that'll be a long running plot, whereas the Bree thing ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter I came out the room just as soon as Suzie had. "I didn't drag anyone into anything," I sneered, "but since it seems it was inevitable, I guess ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Daytime TV is saved!

    Earth & Its Contents BY BEN FRANKS Daytime TV is saved! (Contains mild adult themes) For thousands of years, even before the invention of the television, daytime entertainment has been ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter I stare at the photo. Part of me feels sorry for hurting Bree, but most of me knows that she didn't understand. Past like mine changes a man. ...

    Mar 22, 2010


pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn