User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Bond "Anyone got any champagne?" I asked, spritefully. "It's been a jolly long day and I feel like a spot of the fizz!" 008 sighed, "We can't plan, if we're ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled

    Hello there! :) The title, "Untitled", I don't know if it was intentional, but I thought it kind of set the bar for the mystery that was kind of elaborated ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    Bit'a poetry Kitty for you! It's the edited version so hopefully there won't be too much nitpicking, :) but I'd value your thoughts on it: - It's called "Yours Truly" ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life's Final Flicker

    Hey there! Just a tip: to make the poem easier to read try placing your author's note in a "spoiler" you can do this by either highlighting your note and ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Telephone Call (edited)

    Hey there! What was magnificent about this poem was the constant implicity and yet, although mysterious, a somewhat clarity of meaning. This shows it's very well written! What I will ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter There was an underlying urge on my part to take my gun and blow Jack's brains out. Along with that ignorant little friend of his, but I knew ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Calling all Atheists..Christians..anyone with a keyboard

    Hey there! Okay, when you started this I must admit I was a bit iffy about what was going to come out of it because it was a little bit ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Yours Truly (Edited)

    @Kay - Thankyou! Makes me proud to be a writer :D @Isha - Aw, thanks! Glad you liked it :)

    Mar 25, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Memoirs, Part One-Chapter One

    Hello Ayumi, I'm Ben. I realise you've mentioned this hasn't yet been edited, but I thought I'd give you a few comments and suggestions, so I hope they help! ***This ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Timeless Masquerade

    Hey there! I love the narrative voice of this poem because its so dramatic and to the point. Its beautiful and elegant and I really come away from it feeling, ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: James Bond.

    Haha, I do admit Fleming has his moments, but sometimes he can go a bit "Austen" on a situation. :)

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Bond "Bloody good graphics for a non-movie," I laughed. "Any'oo Mr. Not-008, as you've seem to have saved our backs thus far, I'm all for following you! Any ideas?" I ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Nice one Kay ;)

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hate and Love

    Hey there! I must admit, this is quite a good poem after the fifth line, because there you get some real pace, rhythm and originality to your poetry. I have ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: How do I improve on my writing skill, any suggestions?

    I second Karsten, she's a genius :D

    Mar 24, 2010


We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria