User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover (Chapt. 4)

    Thanks Kay (:

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Love Sweeney Todd :)

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hey there Zebra! Just reviewed a piece of your work for you! :) I'm glad you've decided to join YWS and I hope you enjoy it here. Anyway! A few ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    You can click "My YWS" => "Subscriptions" and all the work submitted by you or commented on by you will automatically show up here with a little orange thingy next ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fly On

    Hey there! I must say I found the repetition in this quite cheery and it was one of those poems that even though the line length varied oddly, it was ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Problem creating a group

    Haha, thankyou :)

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Problem creating a group

    Oo I got mentioned :) I did 172 in my first month :) Yay! ;D And got to 200 by the second :) *dances* You'll be featured if you put ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A.J.

    Hey there! I definitely would second the nitpicks mentioned by the user above me, but in terms of my own thoughts and feelings, I think that this poem needs to ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Mist

    Hey there! I thought that this was very well written actually! However, I'm not sure about your last few lines. Firstly, I do agree with the 1st reviewer that more ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Tears of The Night

    Hey there Zebra! I got to say I absolutely adore your start here! It's wonderful and beautifully rhythmic. But your first "problem" or my first nit-pick is when I get ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: You Know You Want Some [re-opened]

    Bit'a poetry that could do with some feedback if your in the mood Dems (: Hopefully it's not too bad since it's the edited version ;D Thankyouu ~Ben

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Swords Crawler-A Drawing

    Hi there! :) If I'm completely honest, my views on this are a little negative because there's only two strong points I can see and they are: 1) Uniqueness 2) ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Memoirs, Part One-Chapter One

    Don't worry :) I know you probably are going through the emotions, I was just thinking along a "future note" basis if you ever felt you wanted to get the ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter I smiled and jogged up to him. I took his hand and gave it a good shaking. "About time we got the old crew back, eh?" I laughed. ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Yours Truly (Edited)

    Yeah, I can see how "Cheeky" can appear irrelevant, but I used it because that's how I see them. It's one of those personal things that only really make sense ...

    Mar 26, 2010


Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling.
— Henry David Thoreau