User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Lounge, The Re: Submission Call For YWS News!

    Nate, I submitted an article about the Life Of Stars (that's surprisingly educational for me despite the odd bit of satire I added) in "News - Science And tech" but ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter I shot up and stared at Alis. Before taking the china cup from Mrs. Evans and lobbing it at the wall angrily. It smashed everywhere. The room went ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    This isn't ended! ;O Let's go from AAAM's post before the "THe End" one. ;)

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Yours Truly (Edited)

    Thankyou Classy :)

    Mar 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Empty Lots

    'Ullo co-Bond lover! :) Here as you asked! My thoughts and suggestions, like usual, are in a lovely colour for you and in amongst the quote below! Hope this helps! ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter I wasn't particularly best at family reunions, but Riley's unrest and the dragging about of Ace by Maitea was quite enough to sway me into the category of ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Yours Truly (Edited)

    Thanks Heather! :) I know, I agree with what you're saying, I might put up another edited version of this somewhen :)

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: BenFranks: Member of the Month for March 2010

    thankyou!

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Submission Call For YWS News!

    Nice stuff, I'll be a regular on 'ere then ;) Daily columns here we go!!! :D

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Submission Call For YWS News!

    LOVE this idea. Absolutely legend Nate! How many works can I submit? (I kind of have a numerous number of columns at my disposal lol) :D *Eager*

    Mar 28, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Daytime TV is saved!

    Agreed.

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Plumbing

    Hey there iceberg! If I'm honest, I was a little confused by this post, trying to establish if it even was a work, but in a sense I can kind ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter I looked at Riles and smiled. "Hey, 'ere James. Why don't I cook us all up some beans, eh?" He looked at me and tried not to burst ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Yours Truly (Edited)

    Thanks everyone for the positive feedback and I agree with you Dems really, thanks for the review :)

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Problem creating a group

    That's a pretty legend way to go about things, lol :)

    Mar 27, 2010


The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.