User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Criminal's Heart - Ch-1(Olivia)

    Hey there Shubhi! I'm sorry if this is short, but I'll give you my feedback anyway. I thought this was good, mostly because we're constantly being placed in the character's ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • General Articles Re: My Intergrated studies. (12 + for mild topic)

    I think the only thing that I can really suggest on top of the other reviewer's comments is that you need to spend more time on each point so the ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Submission Call For YWS News!

    Yay! My Physics column is up on it! :D I can't see the other one I submitted, mind you it was a little opinionated :)

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you want to be published?

    Sounds pretty dandy Classy :)

    Apr 3, 2010
  • General Articles Re: You Say Can't, I Say Can 1): highlighting various disorders

    Hey there. I thought that you have structured this writing well to make it thought provoking and you've written the subject quite well indeed. What I do think for improvements ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Official Polls Re: What's your strongest element?

    Personally I use "Dialogue" because it's an easy motor to most of my plot lines and character development. Also, I think it's one of my strong points and I've always ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you want to be published?

    Sounds like a wicked idea Classy! :) Would you take columns (i.e. Adult humour rants/opinionated journalism)? :D

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Omegle Games

    I don't thrive in the advertisement area of life, and thus I've never needed to think about inviting people to a forum. :)

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The March 2010 Statistics Report Extravaganza

    Bristol's full of people who work in TopShop though and happen to have an admirable amount of time on their hands.

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Reviews

    I'm in the middle of an exam period so lately my reviews are only telling the reader my feedback. Whether or not this meets the 250 character borderline doesn't particularly ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Submission Call For YWS News!

    I'm sure Nate isn't looking for up-to-date News bulletins, it's the writing that's important. :)

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Career

    I want to be everything but apparently it doesn't work like that. So either a Cop or Columnist or Journalist or Full time Author. :)

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Submission Call For YWS News!

    On the form link in Nate's first post.

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: I need a mentor, but how do I get one?

    If you ever write anything related to Non-Fiction, drop me a PM. :)

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cinderella?

    Hey there! I have to admit that I did enjoy the imagery and some of the questions that were asked here and the poem kind of became a very artistic ...

    Apr 1, 2010


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote