User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter The alcohol had stopped most of the pain and the plant methods Maitea seemed ever-so keen on appeared to work as well. I strapped a bandage over the ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: On Powers...

    Telepaths is a power that people can enjoy reading. If all of a sudden the telepath did constantly think of what you've mentioned, the book would turn in a Psycho-Thriller ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Sounds pretty good. Perhaps we should end this one and move on? Since we've exhausted the Marcello plot. Oh, and can Reg become second in command? I know James is ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The March 2010 Statistics Report Extravaganza

    Britain's far more massive. It's just mostly underground.

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter I walk upto Riles and Alis whilst they're in mid conversation and grin at the fact Riley was letting her regain her place in the gang. I always ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    How Marcello died... :D Reg Carter It's in a spoiler because it is quite violent and probably 16+ so only read it if you want to. Also contains one use ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter I hear the distand rumble of some engines and curse. I quickly stand up and walk out of the lounge leaving Bree. I peered into the kitchen. "Get ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Need help with a question! Please! Calling all Women!

    Oo I did this once and it worked, I got the girl! Except I did know her very well . I'd definitely talk to her first because if she doesn't ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Camp

    Im lookin' forward to this one :)

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter I walk into the kitchen, noticing that everyone was having a good chuckle and seeing Maitea's face implanted into a Robin Hood book, I naturally assumed someone had ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Camp

    Sounds good Classy :) Count me in best friend! :D Character Palate: Name: Lucas Riley (or "Luke") Gender: Male Age: 17 Picture: Personality: Lively and loves to get involved. His ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter "I don't understand how it could've been Marcello all along," I murtur as I walk into the old apartment. I huff. "I bloody 'ate this place." Riley nods ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Swear Words Are Just Like Any Other Word?

    Swearing is a modernisation in the English language. Times change and so does language, if you're not up for change then good luck in the near future because if the ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter "My gun's always bloody loaded," I murmured to myself. This should be an easy night. Suddenly I hear gun shots from upstairs and rush up, my feet quickly ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter "Well, since none of us really know what to do, I guess I'll suggest we go to the Posh region 'round here and just help ourselves instead of ...

    Apr 4, 2010


The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.
— Shakti Gawain