User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Archive Re: Summer Camp

    Luke Riley The ball planted itself safely in my hands and I'd decided that I'd make my entry somewhat more dramatic than the others. I quickly took my right hand, ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Inquisition of Trusts- Chapter One (First Submission)

    Just a few suggestions, I'll give feedback later :) a) You're more likely to get reviews if you remove the poll, people will comment on style and writing as part ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Camp

    Luke Riley A few minutes ago, I'd jumped into a conversation with Rose, my senior. All of a sudden I'd found myself amidst a numerous number of camp colleagues. Not ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter I stand next to the Priest and am suddenly woken up by some dreadful ballad comprised by someone on the piano. I didn't really pay much attention as ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter The Next Day... Despite the fact that we didn't seem to be going full-throttle on the wedding after all with the churches and beautiful $20,000 dresses, Riley had ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The This, This Or That Questionnaire!

    'cause Im a bloke :)

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Stupid Questionnaire!

    That's not half a bad idea! Might take you a while though, since I made so many questions, lol :)

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The This, This Or That Questionnaire!

    From the man who brought you The Official Stupid Questionnaire Comes... The THIS , THIS or THAT Questionnaire! All answer :) #1 - Holiday Destination: Australia, Russia or Canada? #2 ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • General Articles Re: What maturity means...

    Hello Isha, To be brutally honest with you, I found the starting paragraph extremely informal. Such as the dual use of "and" in your opening line and the "what not" ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    Book store anyday, I enjoy having a collection of books ;)

    Apr 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Old Man in the Street

    Hey there! Thankyou for the feedback You know, sorry for the creature who is obviously in pain? Well, I did mention this: The moon empathised at the weight the man's ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Camp

    Luke Riley I walked in, somewhat confused at the situation of a older girl jumping up and down as if she'd found a love for cotton candy, but I dismissed ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Old Man in the Street

    I haven't written a short story in a while, but I wrote this descriptive short story piece at school a few days ago. The teacher gave me a healthy A/A* ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Us Pirates We're Hardcore ( a Tik Tok by Ke$ha parody)

    THis is pretty stunning, I wouldn't have come up with something quite this good after a million efforts. :) I'm jealous of your excellence :) *Likes*

    Apr 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The day YWS stood still.

    O.o I'm in there :) haha, this was quite a fun old read Rocky! :)

    Apr 12, 2010


It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks.
— Atticus