User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I walked out of the lounge into the hall, to see for myself what all the fuss was about. I noticed Max's figure in the door, guns pointed ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The US/UK Divide

    O.o i like the fact the guy who does this website calls everyone "chum", it's amusing :)

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Spetsnaz: Frontier [Prologue]

    Unlike my Reg Carter series, this is a prologue I haven't proofed, continued or anything. I'd written it a long time ago and just ultimately wondered what your thoughts were: ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I walk into the hall after I'd briefly talked to James in the kitchen and mused at the new figure standing at the doorway, the wooden door shut ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Okay, hopefully when Kay gets back or comes online, this can start. We've got some new blood for this Storybook and I sense fun, let's just hope they don't all ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The US/UK Divide

    Haha:)

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The US/UK Divide

    :lol: Glad you liked it

    Apr 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Old Man in the Street

    Thankyou for the reviews guys :)

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Beautiful Eyes :)

    I have brilliant blue eyes, and i don't think I'd trade them for brown (;

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The US/UK Divide

    Hey everyone, I've found this great website that compares over thousands of words that vary meaning between Britain and America. The "Slang" section was particularly amusing! If you're ever bored, ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: YWS Classroom

    “Oh. My. God. BEN!” Haha, if you actually said that then tackled me I'd be sooo scared:) but in a funny way lol.

    Apr 17, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Likin' the idea. I think perhaps Mitch could do this? Maybe that's why he's been away since the first RHG?

    Apr 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Right'o, so since we already have new characters and 1 character from RHG1, how are we going to kick this off? One MayApple and Vanadis have joined plus any others. ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Spot saved for Vanadis' Ace and MayApples' Maitea .

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Name: Reg Carter Age: 30 Picture: Languages: Reg isn't someone who particularly thinks smartly about being bilingual, English is all he particularly needs and he knows he can be threatening ...

    Apr 16, 2010


"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery