User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    Thanks! :)

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    Photoshop. :)

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    If I get this Stats revision out of the way, I'll do them this weekend.

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I walked back into the hall where everyone was still standing, at first I was bemused at how they'd not thought of actually coming in and relaxing but ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ultimate WHO Questionnaire

    I have protected the second names of my friends... - Who makes you laugh the most? Frankie Boyle - Who's the most entertaining person you've met? Kieran M. - Who ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ultimate WHO Questionnaire

    From the man who brought you...The Official Stupid Questionnaire & The This, This or That Questionnaire ... COMES! The Ultimate WHO Questionnaire! All Answer! You can put any name you ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I heard shouts of pain from the room I'd just been in and looked around the corner to see Max on his knees talking to the rest of ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Life, worth the risk?

    Hey there Light Devil! I thought this was very good and I love the mystery the voice is given because it's original and quite poetic, which I have to say ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Camp

    Luke Riley I got into the car, dotted with bits of icecream slowly curdling down my face and looked at Rose on my right and Moni and Bonnie in the ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • General Articles Re: deleted

    What I love about this piece is the style. It's engaging to the reader of how you've bullet pointed your rants in the alphabetical pre-bracket layout thing. It was amusing ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Every Fifteen Minutes

    Do you mean that I should post each chapter as a separate segment? I thought about doing that, but I think it would be too confusing for people to have ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I stood there with my gun pointed directly at Max's head, the barrel wading up and down as I breathed in and out. My gaze was focused and ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Boston Marathon

    You will if you don't walk ;)

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Camp

    Luke Riley I mused at the outwardness of the others and I seemed to be making friends pretty quickly. I'd also always loved icecream and found the embarrasing story somewhat ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The US/UK Divide

    haha no problem everyone :D

    Apr 19, 2010


Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences.
— Dr. Harrison Wells, The Flash