User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I walk further in and wait for The Vicar to go into the lounge, he seems relatively at peace with himself as he sits down on the sofa ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    See previous post for his introductory. Name: "The Vicar" Age: Unknown. He looks about 70, but some say he recently celebrated his 80th. Picture: Country and Global Location: Birth country ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter Conversation hadn't particularly been much, but in the elderly man's prescence, it was vital that he did all the talking. He had a good spot for being a ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter Mexico. I pull up outside a shack surrounded by nothing except sand. For miles around this land was baron and dry. The earth was orange. I sit in ...

    May 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Lol, thanks :) I just wanted to get a bit'a authorative Reg in there :D.

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter Bree laughed and walked down the corridor to go see Riles, I looked back into Max's room and then let a big grin glide across my face. Poor ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I pulled up and parked outside the mansion, and looked over at Chris who was marvelling at the sight of it all. I simply shook my head as ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Industrial Visit Report.

    -Message me when you put the edited version back up and I'll review it for you :)

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Mushroom, Mushroom!

    Hello Jenthura! I have to say I loved all of these and it's mostly down to their surrealism and the way you've drawn them as if they were out of ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter Bree ran off to the van with Jimmy to go and fetch the medical kit for Max. The poor sod. Mind you, it could've been me. I looked ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    ok.

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Camp

    Luke I noticed that me slowly headbanging quite abnormally to music that didn't really flow the boat for that kind of dancing appeared to seem a little like a nod ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover Chapt. 1 (Strong Language)

    Thankyou for reviewing, I'm constantly editing so I'll look over this chapter when I can and try and incorporate some of your suggestions. I know I need to start working ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I locked eyes with the newly forming guests from outside and grinned widely. It's about time we did something out of the ordinary, even if it did mean ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Camp

    Luke Riley I burst out from the road leading down to the beach crazy as ever and went straight for the sea, taking a leap of faith as I crashed ...

    Apr 27, 2010


Be happy, my friend; and if you obey me in this one request, remain satisfied that nothing on earth will have the power to interrupt my tranquility.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein