-
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter Important to read (Sorry it's long) I gasped in a deep breath and instantly cursed at the sudden shot of pain that lurched at me. dammit , I ...
May 14, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg will survive, but it's an "only just" thing
May 13, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter The bastard sniper had shot Riles. I quick footed and jumped up the tree, dragging the Sniper by his leg down to the woodland floor. It was silent ...
May 12, 2010 -
Re: Discuss the importance of dreams and reality in ...
Hey there! Here's a couple of points about the English Literature exam, especially concerning Of Mice & Men. - Firstly, you spend too much time on Social Historical Context explaining ...
May 12, 2010 -
Re: Do the media have too much power?
Okay. I think when you write an opinionated article such as this, especially when it attacks such a broad form of writing and world service, you need to make sure ...
May 12, 2010 -
Re: Jenthura's Drawing Thread
Hey there Jenthura! #1 -- I like the fact that although this is neat, it isn't perfect. It keeps it with that pleasant feel that it was hand-calligraphy, which I ...
May 12, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I didn't like being sat there, doing nothing. I knew Bree could handle the control of the others, so I walked down the right, through the woodland that ...
May 12, 2010 -
Re: Becki's Photoshop and Art thread.
Sorry Becki, missed your post above :] You can postpone this request as long as you need to! Title Reg Carter: Deep Cover Name Ben Franks Synopsis Agent Carter is ...
May 11, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter Me and Bree made the most of that special time together, just holding each other and knowing we were with one another. After a while, we'd heard activity ...
May 11, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
"The Vicar" I walked slowly up behind a fairly young girl, her eyes were misty as she delved into a bag of medical equipment and appeared to muse at each ...
May 9, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
I think we should keep this one going and think about a fourth in the future.
May 9, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I growled at the sight of what Maitea had just done and ripped the gun I had out of the holster, I angrily growled as I shot a ...
May 8, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
The Vicar I stood there a moment longer after answering Riley's question and enlighting her about our first meet up. I then walked towards Max by one step and said ...
May 6, 2010 -
Re: The Average YWS Date of Birth (Updated)
It doesn't really matter anyway. The ice-caps are melting, global warming is increasingly more likely and nuclear weapons are still at large. What does this tell us? It tells us ...
May 5, 2010 -
Re: Handwriting: Cursive or Unjoined?
I always write joined up. It's neater & faster. My writing also looks a tad fancy lol :wink:
May 5, 2010
