User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Well, when Reg finds out he's going to lose his mind because he protects three things: His sister, Bree and Riley. One's got caught out, so he's gon'a go mad.

    May 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I look at the President gingerly as he invites me to sit down. "I knew it wouldn't be long until you came for me, Reg," He muttered as ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: John Steinbeck's "Of Mice & Men"

    Hey, welcome to YWS Canvas! And I know what you mean, I also have to study him!

    May 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Gift.

    Thank you for the feedback Lupis! :]

    May 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I pulled up outside the house, it always looked bigger on the television. Yet, the White House seemed to carry little authority in the current troubled times. I ...

    May 20, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Ben Franks On: The Election 2010

    Thanks Lava, I'll edit that on my saved copy ;)

    May 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Gift.

    Here's a very short story some of you might enjoy :) I've left a lot up to the reader, but that's how I wanted it to be, a mysterious structure ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I woke up. I needed that relaxation, it had done me good. Now it was time to go back to the gang. My wounds felt sore still, but ...

    May 19, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Ben Franks On: The Election 2010

    Thank you Classy :]

    May 19, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Classy Reviews [open]

    Yallo Bestest buddy, if you've got time, fancy reviewing a column for lil old me? :] Thankies! Ben

    May 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I limped out of the house angrily, staggering every step. I burst through the front doors of the mansion and rocketed straight up to young Sal. I didn't ...

    May 18, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Ben Franks On: The Election 2010

    An extract from: Earth & Its Contents: Ben Franks On... Hopefully, to most of you, it won't come as a shock to hear that we've recently had a General Election. ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter Any emotion I had ceased to exist now, I wanted James' soul. He should die. Although, it wouldn't do me any good to mess Riley about either. I ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    *It is kind'a, but Reg was the one who killed the Ghost in RHG2, along with his Uncle Freddy, but otherwise it's all good :] (The Ghost was Marcello from ...

    May 15, 2010
  • General Articles Re: What Makes Them Better?

    Essentially, though, you're always going to have popularity whether the school system is based in the 19th century or not. At the end of the day, you're still a human ...

    May 14, 2010


It's like being in love, discovering your best friend.
— Elizabeth Wein, Code Name Verity