-
Re: Evi's Evaluation Emporium!
Evenin' Evi(; Would you mind taking a look at the prologue to my brand new novel? Essentially, it's a thriller, but this part is meant to just introduce a bit ...
May 29, 2010 -
Re: Classy Reviews [open]
Hey Classy, I've set to work on a brand new novel, would you mind giving me your throughts on the Prologue? It's a bit like my Reg Carter book, but ...
May 29, 2010 -
Re: The Saratov Doctrine: Prologue
Prologue I brushed past the luminous fence as I swept around a corner. Power walking generally got the better of me, and tonight was cold too. I strode, laced in ...
May 29, 2010 -
Re: Why I'm Afraid of Dogs (Edited)
You've done it! You've cracked the Tales , Woo-hoo! High-five n' all that dabble. I rarely see a Non-Fiction anecdote/tale post that's written as beautifully as this. It is styled ...
May 29, 2010 -
Re: James Bond.
Charlie Higson is a genius.
May 29, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter Riley was right. She always was, and I'd know it. I walked out into the backroom and took a metal baseball bat out from my weapons bag before ...
May 29, 2010 -
Re: Before I Sleep...
Okay, the others have commented on it too much like it's a piece of prose. I think what you're doing is kind of half slipping between a relatively dull anecdote ...
May 27, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I drove off out of the forests. It wasn't that I had any particular dislike for Ace, it was more so that his girlfriend had killed my wife, ...
May 27, 2010 -
Re: The Strangest Of Situations Questionnaire - ALL ANSWER
Haha. Benny, your questionaires are awesome. I do try:)
May 26, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I passed Riley in the hall and simply nodded as I walked passed. Then as I went by Ace's room I looked in to see him upset, my ...
May 25, 2010 -
Re: The Strangest Of Situations Questionnaire - ALL ANSWER
From the Man who brought you: The Official Stupid Questionnaire The This, This or That Questionnaire And... The Ultimate WHO Questionnaire COMES : The Strangest Of Situations Questionnaire! Q1: If ...
May 24, 2010 -
Re: Santa Claus is Coming to YWS!
I got a prezzie for my contribution to YWS News;) I'd like to thank whoever recommended me! :D haha.
May 24, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I took a step out of the bathroom. It was the first time I hadn't worn my hoody. As I walked out, Alis stopped to my left as ...
May 24, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter I cradled myself with the tears for a while, running over what had been said and done. I was surprised Riley hadn't reacted moreso considering her sister had ...
May 22, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Reg Carter "Arrghhhh," I roared as soon as I saw Maitea spill out explanations to Ace, as Eve ran off to find Riley. I didn't think twice and I ripped ...
May 22, 2010
