User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter The rumble of my 4x4 was heard as I switched off the engine and got out of the car, taking the shotgun out and the new information I'd ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 10 Stand-Up Comedians

    Oh, and a Special Mention goes to: George Carlin for bringing something new to stand-up comedy

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I lobbed the cell into the back seat of the 4x4, now wasn't the time for introductions... hell, probably wasn't the time for a one-man war against the ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    For helping making me feel very welcome in the YWS community, offering helpful and detailed reviews and contributing to the storybooks. Active & friendly.

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 10 Stand-Up Comedians

    Stand-up Comedy just so happens to be one of the most successful toured show businesses of all time and is carefully taking over our prime time TV, setting new levels ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: This is disgusting (KFC)

    Be alright if they took out the cheese, wouldn't it. :)

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random Youtube Videos

    . 'Nough said.

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Haha, thank you and sorry about that, but it is quite amusing! For being a very social, active community member that supports other people in Groups & Storybooks.

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Sleep-reading

    Perhaps the book was predictable? You may've read to a point, slept and dreamt about what could've happened next and then woke up the next morning and began reading something ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    For being very friendly in the community and staying actively social.

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I knew I was alone in my room, which is why I didn't fuss or hold anything back. I merely let the tear fall down my cheek like ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Saratov Doctrine: Prologue

    Thanks Evi. :) The reason for my excess description is I'm currently reading a political thriller by Greg Iles and he does a lot of over descriptive thought patterns that ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I charged through the front door as soon as I arrived back at the mansion. There was a new girl there, but I didn't give her the time. ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Saratov Doctrine: Prologue

    Thank you Napal, journalism is my main routin' but I do love a thriller with big-end mumbo-jumbo words, I do admit :) Hopefully with more practice I'll be better. & ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Great Kidnapping

    Love it. Very creative and nice to see something else coming up around here! ;) I also think the unusual layout is kind of individual and perhaps instead of it ...

    May 30, 2010


I hope I’ve never been quoted, tbh
— paigey