User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Archive Re: Hidden Power

    General Laruzelski I walked past the four G.O. members that were saluting infront of me. I didn't have any need to talk to them, it would be a measly waste ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Wish

    Hey there! Right, I'll begin with the nitpicks and see if we can refine your technical accuracy a notch! :wink: I woke up with my eyes still too sluggish to ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for being very friendly and fun :wink:

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Death by Chess June 24, 2091 Part Three

    Hey there Kay! I love the dialogue of this, and it's kind of a vulnerable side to Riley and I really like that! What I will mention is perhaps refrain ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Non-Fiction. (Tutorial/Guidance)

    Woohoo! Good to hear :)

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hidden Power

    Name: General S. Laruzelski Age(13+): 57 Gender: Male Personality: A man who has little mercy, but a lot of pride. He has a blatent disregard for all human life and ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Non-Fiction. (Tutorial/Guidance)

    Bumped! I'd really like more people posting in the Non-Fiction, hopefully this might help those who want to have a crack for the first time or those wanting to refine ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Hell Within a Paradise

    Hey there :wink: Intriguing title! Come meet me where the sun shines. where we greet the new day. One filled with so many possibilities. The sun's rays extend to infinite. ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Way too many starting!

    I think it's good. There's the odd storybook that lasts, but sometimes they die out because the plot goes rotten. Some people enjoy taking on numerous characters at a time, ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I couldn't particularly blame Riles for not giving me a shift to watch over her, hey, she'd probably be dead already if she weren't a young girl. Hell, ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I watched angrily as Riles interrogated Sal like she was a helpless puppy wretched from the streets. I knew that if it was her, I'd shoot her for ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    For being welcoming, social and a warm, nice addition to the YWS community who has helped me with some beautiful reviews!

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    For having the best name on YWS.

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Annoying?

    That is something that took me a long time to figure out too, especially with the whole color/colour thing. That drove me nuts. I used to just think there were ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    Okay, I'll have it done by the end of the day hopefully, but most likely it wont be until saturday. Due to revision :wink:

    Jun 3, 2010


don't try me bro
— Seirre