User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Archive Re: The Twisted City

    Full Name: Arturai Gender: Male Age: 78 Birthplace: Saratov Father's Name: Lucio Mother's Name: Jynx Race: Human Eye Color: Blue Hair colour: Very light brown, greasy and shoulder-length. Height: 5'11

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Is The Big Bang Theory False?

    Doesn't the idea of expanding universe based from the moving away of galaxies depend on red shift which are observed through radio telescope analysis and spectra?

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pope 'has no UK arrest immunity'

    If he came here then Yes. :P Wouldn't go down well with the Rest Of the World though, would it? :wink:

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 10 Stand-Up Comedians

    Haha. Peter Kay is one of the best ever, his acts aren't particularly brilliant, but it shows he's willing to jump at anything. :P

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Thought Speak

    Italics.

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 10 Stand-Up Comedians

    He just isn't the creme de la creme

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    For being an all round pleasant member :)

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I burst into the room where Ace and Maitea were, my anger stripped from me by Riley's comments. Hell, she was the one who knew me better than ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    Dreamy: Smexay:

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    I'll do these tonight. Sorry for the wait.

    Jun 7, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    That's good. It's creating tension and drama, becoming a plot that arises from itself rather than us needing to force it somewhere. The hostility Reg keeps having towards Sal and ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hidden Power

    General Laruzalski I crumpled to the ground, holding my face as I fell. Instantly, I shot back up, by this time, gloved G.O.s had ran up to her and restrained ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I looked at Sal gingerly pulling up the chair and then staring deep into her eyes. I could smell her fear, just like I'd smelt it on my ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hidden Power

    General Laruzelski The helicopter set down on top of the grey HQ. I clambered out and took my briefcase, walking up to a phone just inside the door next to ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hidden Power

    General Laruzelski "Well, move 'em on, Harold," I scowled, looking at the girl. "Don't touch her skin though, will ya Harold? Otherwise you'll end up like a skinned pig in ...

    Jun 6, 2010


Oh my my, cowboys vs aliens - someone note the time and date, this is a historical moment (August Review Day 2025)
— Roxanne