User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Welcome Mat Re: Franks talks about Franks... (Lol?)

    Haha, whoop! 2 more subscribers! :D

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Franks talks about Franks... (Lol?)

    Oh, by the way, I'm sorry to bump this but those who want to have a look at the acting kind of side of my life (which is parody/sitcom improvisation, ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Just Like Last Time

    Hello Kay. Unlike the other reviewer, I think the emotion is the strong point here. I believe you've implied it quite well by showing your confused emotions, the repetition of ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :) :)

    Photoshop's a gooden. I may have a request for you in the near future ;)

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Saratov Doctrine: Prologue

    I love the Communist topic in history, so this is essentially going to be based around the death of Communism, but the ghosts of the USSR are still running Russia, ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :) :)

    Hello! Glad to see you've jumped onboard the Covers wagon as well! :) What program do you use? :P

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 10 Stand-Up Comedians

    Well, where'd you put him in the Top Ten? Out of interest. I think if he'd fit anywhere it'd have to be somewhere between Jimmy Carr and Reginald D. Hunter, ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    For his brilliant contributions to the SB forum.

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member June 2010: BondGirl007

    GO HOPE :)

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Twisted City

    Arturai I walked along the trail of fields that surrounded me. It had been a long while since I'd left my own territory and got off the Horse and Cart. ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Other Re: A WWI solder's letter home ( I did this for Social Studies)

    Hey there! First of all, I love this piece. I've always had a passion for everything historic and I think you've brought some key things to light when discussing a ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Other Re: [The Most Epic] Desert Island Discs Project

    That is brilliantly creative! :)

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Hell Within a Paradise

    The idea of YWS is to help improve on ideas. Although you think it should generally be regarded as something very implicit and mysterious, clarity of meaning is still a ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Films You've Ever Seen

    James Bond. No-one needs a top-ten, simply a 007.

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hidden Power

    General Laruzelski "General, Sir," one of the G.O.s exclaimed in heldback horror as they charged upto me as I walked gradually from my office. I turned and looked at him ...

    Jun 7, 2010


Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.
— J.K. Rowling