User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Reg Carter I'd finally woken up. It had seemed like seconds since I'd been shot and the pain had returned instantly. The bandaging job was shabby for Eve and I ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Might not be your cup o'tea, but everyone loves a read of my columns once in a while :wink: haha, take a look at this and tell me what you ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Classy Reviews [open]

    Fancy taking a look at a Column bestest buddy? :) I'd value your opinion! :D

    Jun 10, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Shakin' Hands & the Art of Socialising

    Author's note: This was originally posted in YWS News, and if you'd like to join in on the discussion of your opinions then click here: I posted a copy in ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Movie Script Feedback please!

    Locked. This was originally posted in 2008. Please try to refrain from bumping old posts. However, if the author would like this thread unlocked, please PM me.

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Deleted

    Locked, if the Author reposts work or wants it unlocked, PM me.

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: 4 pictures

    Number 4's my favourite, because I feel the subject of the photo is showing more. It's more artistic. In a way it could be suggesting life to death through the ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How much do you read?

    Fiction? Not enough. :wink: Non-Fiction? Every like, day. :)

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Eternal Nothing

    Hey there! First and foremost, I think the language you've chosen in this has very good effect. It crafts some particularly vivid imagery in the first stanza. I therefore praise ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: User Profiles Have Just Been Updated

    Oo, it's facebook in YWS style! :D

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    For simply being a legend.

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pain

    Hey there! You have some good ideas coming across in your poem, as you've definitely conveyed a personal response to the subject of the piece of poetry. However, there are ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We Are the Strong

    Hello there! The structure of this poem is very defined in the sense of the repetition of "We", which to some readers, may seem like an off-put. However it also ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Will

    Hey there Flower! I was going to quote this and give you a full length critique, but reading it I think it's truly brilliant. Hence the fact I have no ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Other Re: Dawn Reports 9

    Hey there. The first paragraph of your report is beautifully well written and sets the bar for what I expect the rest of your work to be pretty high. That's ...

    Jun 10, 2010


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard